Chapter 4

Wang Yibo felt that he had encountered something strange.

He usually doesn't have any hobbies or extracurricular activities. He sleeps between classes or chats with Xiao Zhan casually, but he recently fell in love with playing basketball. Every time the Class 6 players who love to play basketball pass by, they will call him with them.

Playing basketball between classes was originally an entertainment that squeezed time, but he played a few times and was always unhappy, especially this week. First twice, the basketball in Class 6 leaked air, and once again, the school's basket came loose and fell off, almost hitting someone.

After the basketball was deflated again, Wang Yibo couldn't help it. While playing basketball, he asked, "What kind of basketball did you buy? Are there any better-quality ones?"

The leader of Class 6 was also very aggrieved "This is already the best."

"Did someone deliberately poke and deflate?"

"No, I watch it every day but still..."

Wang Yibo was a little speechless.

Taking advantage of the fact that his mother finally gave out pocket money, Wang Yibo gritted his teeth and bought a high-quality basketball himself.

But this time, the ball did not deflate, it was stolen.

Wang Yibo was so angry that he didn't eat two meals, he dragged Xiao Zhan and muttered "Who the hell is this, I've seen money stealers, but I've never seen basketball stealers, crazy, I made them all stare at the basketball court to see whoever uses my basketball will hold him down! I'm so angry, Xiao Zhan, is he sick?"

"Um."

Xiao Zhan's bland reply made Wang Yibo even angrier.

"Xiao Zhan, you have to scold him! I'm really angry, it cost me a lot of money!"

"How much?"

The corner of Wang Yibo's mouth curled down "More than three hundred, I've saved pocket money for a long time, thinking that buying a ball will be enough for the college entrance examination. If I play every day, it will only cost me fifty cents a day."

Wang Yibo opened his eyes in disbelief when he saw Xiao Zhan, and instantly thought that Xiao Zhan's family was not wealthy, and his "showing off" complaints seemed not good, his anger had not subsided, so he could only change the subject "If I find the basketball thief, and I'll take him to the police station."

Xiao Zhan kindly reminded him "The CCTV may be able to find it."

Wang Yibo was dejected "I asked, the security room won't let me adjust the surveillance, and it's just a basketball, I guess there's no way to call the police."

"Stupids"

Xiao Zhan's scolding is also polite. Wang Yibo sighed heavily, then looked out the window and said to himself, "I won't play basketball anymore, it's annoying."

Xiao Zhan did not answer.

Just a basketball.

Xiao Zhan hates Wang Yibo playing outside, and even more hates the smell of Wang Yibo after the run. Wang Yibo doesn't like sweating very much. Xiao Zhan doesn't care about the faint smell of sweat on Wang Yibo's body, but the smell that he can't distinguish is stronger, like a fragrance.

Xiao Zhan will doubt whether it is his own delusion.

What he hated the most was Wang Yibo's unbridled joy outside.

Such liveliness and smile made him upset and extremely irritable.

But since he has damaged Wang Yibo's private property, it's fine to pay some compensation. Xiao Zhan took a chance and quietly stuffed 2,000 yuan in cash into Wang Yibo's pocket.