Chapter 6

Three fifteen in the afternoon.

Xiao Zhan looked at the watch on his wrist and put it down again.

Just wait another two hours.

Xiao Zhan will feel uncomfortable if something remains unresolved. So for the first time in his life, he turned down the invitation from Qinghe Road, hoping that he would not get nothing.

Fortunately, at 3:40, Wang Yibo appeared.  

Wang Yibo ran over, and he wasn't as pleasantly surprised to see Xiao Zhan as before, instead he accelerated and ran to Xiao Zhan's side, getting close.

Wang Yibo was out of breath, and after a while, he said, "Xiao Zhan, I came across something."

The matter seemed to be very big, Wang Yibo calmed down after a long time, leaned against the handrail of Chong river and let out a long sigh.

"I don't know how to say it, will you believe me when I say it?"

"I will"

"A burglar came to my house!"

After Wang Yibo finished speaking, he looked around, as if he had lingering fears.

"I went to the police, but no one believed me. My parents and my mother also said that nothing was lost at home, but... but my hair turned black overnight!"

"Ah?"

Xiao Zhan narrowed his eyes as if he just noticed that the little green hairs in Wang Yibo's hair had disappeared.

"Did you wash it off yourself?"

Wang Yibo was anxious "No! Really not! I didn't wash my hair yesterday, I read a book and played games for a while, then fell asleep after playing, and when I woke up again, my hair was all changed back, I asked the people at the barber shop, even if you wash it with water once, you can't turn it all black and become so clean, it must have been dyed back!"

Xiao Zhan showed a confused expression.

"You mean a thief entered your house, but the thief didn't steal anything, he just dyed your hair black?"

"Yes!"

Wang Yibo asked loudly "Do you also believe me? What I said is true!"

"I believe you."

Xiao Zhan's trust was so firm, which made Wang Yibo's grievances find a vent. Wang Yibo sniffed and shared his experiences one by one.

"It's pretty normal to wake up in the morning. I didn't feel right until I looked in the mirror. I went to my parents and my mom, but they all went to work. I went to the barbershop and then went to the police station. The police asked if I really met a thief, and then my parents and my mother came back to check if anything was missing from the house, but nothing was lost. The police who came said that the rest of the house was normal, and the windows and doors were not broken."

"And then they didn't check?"

Wang Yibo always touched the place where there should be small green hairs on his hair, and said sullenly "My mother said that the colour of the hair might have faded, but how could it all fade out overnight, I still don't know at all! Even if the colour really faded, I always sleep on the bed, right? But the pillows are all good."

Xiao Zhan asked, "Did the police help you adjust the surveillance?"

Wang Yibo was even more aggrieved.

"No, the police said there was no evidence. It's impossible for someone to sneak into someone's house in the middle of the night just to dye someone's hair, so it can't be treated as a theft case, but this thing really happened! Why! Why don't they believe me, this is terrible, right? I dare not go home now, I begged my parents and my mother for a long time before they were willing to move to the dormitory for a while."