- Chapter 25: Oh sh- fudge cake -

Not Checked, Not Edited

- Ace's Pov -

- Ace's Pov -

I step under the shkwer head letting the water wash over my back muscles that are extremely sore after sleeping on the edge of that hospital bed but it was definitely worth it because cuddling with Alice always makes me feel at peace. Our first night as parents went as good as it could get with Alice on bed rest due to her having a c-section and we have to wait for her vampire side comes back and heals her at rapid pace. We also agreed that we wouldn't tell anyone the cub's names till Alice has had a whole nights rest so we can all celebrate their names together. The whole night we would take turns bottle feeding three cub's then we would both snuggle up in bed and go to sleep untill we get woken up again. I can't stop smiling now that the cub's and Alice are out of that high risk situation and that our cub's are in our arm's where they are ment to be.

I snap out my thoughts when i hear Alice coo at the cubs so i quickly finish my shower and get dressed (Outfit above) then leave the bathroom and go back into Carlisle's office. Just in time to see Alice smothering all six of our cubs that are layed infront of her on the bed with kisses which looks like a tight squeeze. I walk over and sit right beside Alice with a smile on my face because it melts my heart to see the only people i would lay my life on the line for health and happy. Alice rests her head on my shoulder just as the rest of the family minus the obvious two walk onto the room with big smile on their faces.

"How are the cub's son?" Dad asked softly

"Your grandson's and granddaughter's are perfect" I said smiling

"They look beautiful and handsome" Esme said softly

"They definitely are" I said looking at my cub's

"Who's ready to hear their names?" Alice said softly

"I am!" Jasper said excitedly

"So their names are Alexander Charlie, Aurora Esme, Austin Carlisle" Alice said pointing to our three first borns

"The next three are called Ava Alice, Alfie Jasper and finally we have Amilia Emme" I said pointing at them as i said their names