- Chapter 2: My Mate! -

Not Checked, Not Edited

- Ace's Pov -

- Ace's Pov -

After staying with Bella during the rest of her lunch break dad took me to my house promising that he wiuld tow my car here later because he knew that i needed a good run in my bear form at skme point today. Once i got to my house i gave dad a hug then i watched him drive away leaving a cloud of dust in my driveway and i could hear his radio playing high way to hell which made me laugh because i know he hates being in his house with the stench of vampire in the air. I walked into my house and saw boxes after boxes of my stuff littering the livingroom floor dad must have fast tracked the delivery so they got here her in time. I start to unpack the boxes one by one making sure to leave some space for my future mate if i find her here because i want her to make this place feel like home.

I know when i do find my mate all the girls in Fork's are going to be jealous as hell and i know this because i saw all their lustful looks they sent me in the school cafeteria. It didn't bother me become i'm used to all the stares and the smell of the lust towards me but i choose to ignore it because i am waiting for my mate. The one person i'm destined to be with and i'm not going to ruin that by having a fling with one of these girls who have probably lusted over a few boy's that look like me. My mate is the only one that is getting my love, attention, time and my body so the girls in Fork's can keep dreaming because they have zero chance of getting with me!.

Once all the unpacking is done i take off my leather jacket as i walk to my bedroom and grab a pair of grey joggers then go outside round the back of the house because right now i need to phase and let my inner bear out for a while. I lay my joggers by the door and strip out my clothes leaving ne naked outside my house then i phase into my 8ft nearly 9ft tall grizzly bear form letting out a loud growl warning any nesr by animals to leave. I shake letting wanting to feel the air under my big fluffly coat then i take off running into the woods but i make sure to stay away from the border that separates wolf land and vampire land not wanting to bump into any of those mutts.

Half way through my relaxing run i smell the most amazing scent ever and i follow the lavender and vanilla scent which is a odd mix but it smelled heavenly and it lead me towards a gorgeous, short, innocent pixie vampire girl who just by the scent alone i know is my mate. I lay down on the ground trying to hide in the undergrowth behind a tree not wanting her to see me for the first time will i'm in this form. Plus she isn't alone, she has all her family around her and from what dad has described to me this must be the cullen fanily stood right infront of me which means my mate is the one and only Alice Cullen