Chapter 39: Return to Beijing

Start from the beginning

    It's true that she only married this daughter to someone else's house. She couldn't help if she was better or worse. She might as well stay at home, and she wouldn't be bullied.

    "Mom, then it's settled like that, don't come back with the two hundred yuan, anyway, there is no rush to recruit children."

    Hu Tiantian said sternly.

    Speaking of this matter, Hu Xiaohua's anger rose again, and she pinched Hu Tiantian's thigh, "You prodigal son, the first shot is 200 yuan, do you think my family's money came from a strong wind? "

    Mom, that's all for you. If you want to come back, you can go to Comrade Gu."

    Hu Tiantian's thigh was pinched by Hu Xiaohua, and she blew her nose and stared.

    This time Hu Tiantian has hit Hu Xiaohua's weakness. Although Hu Xiaohua is a bit tough, she loves face very much.

    Ask her to ask people for money, but she can't.

    Besides, Gu Yuanqing often gave gifts to their family and inherited the benefits of others.

    "Okay, okay, Xiao Gu is also someone who does big things. Two hundred yuan is nothing to people from the capital. Let's not hurt our harmony for this little money. Maybe Xiao Gu can really do a good job. Come."

    Hu Shuixing finally patted the big chimney, made a final decision, and decided not to discuss the whereabouts of the two hundred yuan.

    The old man made a decision, and Hu Xiaohua didn't hold back, but he still felt a little distressed about the two hundred dollars.

    Gu Yuanqing and Ji Xiaochun were sitting in the courtyard of Hu Shuixing's house.

    Because they all wanted to introduce Hu Tiantian to each other before, but no one liked Hu Tiantian, so it was a big oolong.

    Ji Xiaochun was worried that Hu Tiantian didn't like Gu Yuanqing, and Gu Yuanqing was unhappy, and went to Song Panpan's arms again.

    Gu Yuanqing was worried that Ji Xiaochun's budding love would be ruthlessly extinguished like this, which would have a bad influence on his heart.

    "Don't be sad about that... I will definitely find a better one for you in the future."

    Ji Xiaochun said biting herself after being stared at by Gu Yuanqing.

    Gu Yuanqing frowned slightly, not understanding what Ji Xiaochun was talking about.

    Ji Xiaochun saw that Gu Yuanqing's face was not good, and his heart was flustered again and again, and he lowered his head and whispered, "I'm sorry, it's all my fault, I thought Tiantian likes you, that's why..."

    Ji Xiaochun explained that the foreword did not fit the description. , Gu Yuanqing still understood.

    What does he mean to say, he is matching him and Hu Tiantian?

    That is to say, Ji Xiaochun doesn't like Hu Tiantian either.

    Gu Yuanqing's frowning brows suddenly relaxed.

    Today's depression, all disappeared.

    "It's alright, I forgive you."

    Gu Yuanqing shook his head with a calm expression on his face.

    "Huh?" Ji Xiaochun carefully stared at Gu Yuanqing's face, and only after seeing that he was really not angry, a stone in his heart fell to the ground.