Chapter 36: Persuasion p

Start from the beginning

    "Shuangshuang, why haven't you come to play with me for a long time."

    Speaking of which, Hu Tiantian and Hu Shuangshuang are about the same age, and they happen to be in the same team. They could have fun when they were young. One has long since dropped out of school, and the two have drifted apart.

    "I... I'm getting married."

    Hu Shuangshuang replied in embarrassment.

    Hu Tiantian hooked Hu Shuangshuang's arm generously, and said nonchalantly, "Even if you are married, you can still play with me."

    "I..."

    Hu Shuangshuang was about to speak, when the river turned upside down in his stomach. Feeling nauseous, he couldn't help but vomit while clutching the big tree next to him.

    "What's wrong with you, Shuangshuang, I'll take you to the doctor if you're not feeling well." Hu Tiantian pulled Hu Shuangshuang to see the doctor.

    "No need..." Hushuangshuang refused again and again.

    "Shuangshuang, are you pregnant?" Hu Tiantian looked at Hu Shuangshuang so uncomfortable, and didn't want to continue being polite, she said it directly.

    "You..." Hushuangshuang looked at Hu Tiantian in disbelief.     "How did I know? Doctor Gu told me that he came to ask me to persuade you not to do stupid things. Abortion is not an easy task. Even if you want to be beaten, you have to take care of yourself at home, do you understand

    ?"

I don't understand, but once this matter is told to her family, her parents will never forgive her lightly.

    So she would rather put on her own body than let others know.

    "Don't be stupid, do you think you will destroy your own body for a man who made you make such a big mistake? Besides, the paper can't wrap the fire, your parents and husband's family will know about this sooner or later. When you can't beg you, why don't you make it clear now."

    Hu Tiantian is really worthless for Hushuangshuang.

    Hu Shuangshuang shook his head pale, "No, my parents won't care about me, they will just let me get out of the house."

    Hu Tiantian shook her head and continued to persuade, "Shuangshuang, there are no parents in the world who don't love their children. , Maybe your parents are a little biased now, but as long as you tell them well and make it clear that they will forgive you."

    Hushuangshuang's tears suddenly fell, "Tiantian, you don't understand, my parents are not like other parents. In the same way, they have expected me to marry a good family since they were young and get a lot of dowry gifts. Now that this wish has failed, they must have hated me."

    "Shuangshuang, you believe me, Doctor Gu has already gone to your house to persuade your parents. I'll take you home to make it clear to them, and make sure your parents won't hate you."

    Hu Tiantian felt a colic in her heart when she saw Fa Xiao's appearance.

    Hu Shuangshuang shook his head and couldn't listen to Hu Tiantian's words. Her own parents, she knew all too well, it would be nice if it was as easy as Hu Tiantian said.

    "Doctor Gu, this is a private matter of our family. Please come back."

    After Hu Shuitian was silent for a long time, he still gave Gu Yuanqing an eviction order.

    Gu Yuanqing not only did not turn around and left, but sat down with Ji Xiaochun.

    "You!" Hu Shuitian was enraged by Gu Yuanqing.