Logan Oneshot

You tapped your nails onto the table. Logan had promised to come home early that night but he never showed. You shattered your glass of wine and stormed out the house. Melissa was asleep already so you sat and watched the stars.

Logan stepped out of his car and noticed you. "Baby!" He jogged up to you and you jolted away from him. He tilted his head and placed his hands onto your knees. "Baby.. what's wrong." You wiped your eyes and showed him your phone. "I thought you were coming home early but it seems Eleanor is more important!" He looked at the picture taken of him at the bar with her and looked at you. "Babe please listen.." you got up and stormed inside.

You were laying on your side when you heard him walk in. He laid next to you then wrapped his arms around you. He buried his face into your hair and sighed. "You know I love you so much.. Eleanor is nothing to me. She's merley a assistant. You are my missing piece." You felt your eyes soften at his words. "I know I left you hanging.. it's just sometimes I don't know how to respond. I'm so sorry baby." You turned around and kissed his head. You held him close and inhales his scent. A mix of alcohol and disinfectant. You looked at him and gave him a kiss to which you both held for a while before pulling away. "Let's get some rest. I'll put my phone on silent tomorrow and take you and Melissa out for a fancy dinner tomorrow." You looked him in his pale blue eyes and he looked into your (e/c) ones. "And that's a promise baby."