Chop-Top Sawyer||How you Met||

You searched through various music stores on a search for a certain album. You groaned frustrated to be told it has been bought out. You decided to scan through to look for something else.

You accidentally bumped into someone and quickly apologized. "Oh my gosh your style is so cool sir!" The hippie man smiled at you and saw you had a piece of paper. "What ya looking for?" You told him about your search for a certain album and he got excited. "I have that one in my car! Follow me!" You followed him and he pulled out your desired album. You gasped and he handed it to you. "Here you can keep it I already listened to it." You thanked him and gave him a tight hug. "I spent hours looking for it." He smiled," a devoted chick aren't cha?" You smiled and explained all your favorite music artist and he told you his. Turns out you both had a lot in common.

"My family isn't too fond of it but music is my life." You giggled at the man and responded same. He leaned against his car and told you a bit about his family. "They seem like very pleasant people." He nodded,"what about you chick your family cool?" You looked down,"well I don't speak to mine we kinda just separated." He nodded and looked at you. "It's sad families do that, blood should be thick." You nodded in agreement and looked down at the album in your hand. "Thanks again for the album." "Please call me ChopTop and I'm glad I could help you find it chick." You tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and smiled. "If you ever want to hang out" you wrote your address down on his hand. "You can find me here." The man nodded excitedly. "Bye!" "Bye!"

Her spirit was as beautiful as a harmony