John Oneshot

(⚠️ Warning: Graphic content ahead)

You woke up and felt a weird sensation on your head. Your eyes widened as you felt around. Some weird device was on your head. You could taste the metallic blood. You knew exactly what it was. You screamed as you heard the time ticking. You tried to pry the reverse bear trap off.

Tik
Tik
Tik

You looked for a key or somewhere to get it stuck.

Tik
Tik
Tik

You realized time was up and screamed.
Then...

.
.
.

You gasped for air as you sat up in your bed. You felt the cold sweat and tears falling down your face. You began to cry over the nightmare when you heard a slight knock at your door. "W who is it." You wiped your tears and saw as the door opened. John walked in and heard your small whimpers and sobs. He flipped the light on and saw your face was puffy and sweaty. He rushed to your side. "I had a horrible dream... I was in a reverse bear trap and time ran out and I, just I." "Shh, it was just a nightmare. Maybe you being downstairs all the time isn't the best for you." You felt him wipe your tears. "How about some pancakes. I'll even put chocolate chips in them." You nodded and hugged him tightly burying your face into his shoulder. "Thank you pops..."