Tex SmutShot

You and Tex had been away from eachother all day. Alfredo had given him a tight schedule to follow and there were no breaks. You decided to prepare a big dinner and hot bath for Tex when he got home.

When Tex got home he was covered in dirt and sweat. He threw his arms around you and buried his face into your hair. "I missed you all day.." you smiled and kissed him. "Go get showered up dinner should be ready by the time you are done."

After he had showered and ate you both went to go lay down. You hugged the pillow as he relaxed his back. "I had to do so much heavy lifting.. Alfredo sure does know how to work people." You giggled and kissed his cheek. He looked at you and pulled you on top of him. He gazed into your eyes and you blushed. "Can we.." you nodded and you both locked lips.

You felt him slide your shirt off along with unhooking your bra. You blushed as he pulled your bra off. You lifted his shirt off and untied his scarf. You left kisses along his neck and he gave a low groan. You felt him unbutton and zip down your pants. He pulled them down along with your panties and pulled you closer. He locked his eyes with you and you rested a hand onto his cheek.

You moaned as he moved your hips up and down. You felt so full and so good. He had his eyes closed and head leaned back. His grip was firm yet gentle on your hips. He picked the pace up a bit and you started to get a bit louder. " B baby I'm c close!" He looked at you and brought you into a kiss. You felt the knot break and you moaned loudly. You felt a sudden warm gush and gasped. He gently pulled out and laid your head onto his chest. You both panted and tried to catch your breath. He pulled the covers over the both of you and kissed your head. "I love you so much. You're my gal for life."