Billy + Stu || How you Met||

You were actually the younger sibling of Tatum and Dewey. Of course just a year younger than Tatum. Of course Tatum absolutely adored you as her little sister. So when she saw you having trouble making friends she invited you to a party to meet her friends.

"Tate this dress looks like shit on me." She was helping you choose a outfit. Of course it had to be from her clothing. "C'mon sis it looks absolutely cute on you." You rolled your eyes and brushed your hair. Deciding to just go with it you wore it to make her happy.

You drunk some of the punch at the party. Tate ditched you to hang out with some of her friends from school. You leaned your head back against the wall when someone lifted you up. Stu and Billy, the two dumbasses your sister mainly hangs out with. "Well well well if it isn't little miss Riley. How have you been (y/n)?" You slapped Stu on the head and Billy laughed. "Still can't believe my sister dated your dumbass." Stu had you on his shoulders and Billy was standing next to him. "Why are you even here this party is for 18 year olds." Billy stepped up for you. "Dude her sister probably dragged her into it once again." Stu went oh and set you down. "That explains that horrendous dress." You chased Stu around the house pissed.

You Billy and Stu sat on the grass outside. It was dark out but you could have cared less. You guys were passing a alcohol bottle around. Of course Dewey was going to be pissed but seeing he was your caring older brother he would only be mad for 2 minutes. You laid your head on Stu's lap and Billy played with your head. "Honestly I don't understand Tatum sometimes.. she tries her hardest for me but I don't feel like I deserve her as a sister." Billy looked down at you. "Sometimes a sister's love is hard to understand." You smiled at them when you heard Tatum calling for you. "Welp that's my call see you guys at school." Stu helped you up and you hugged them both. You then made your way to Tatum.

As you expected you were tipsy and Dewey caught on and yelled at you for two minutes before he picked you up and carried you to bed.

Two of hearts