You get hurt

Michael: Honey, honey, it's Michael. The man who's been shot, attacked by a mob, stabbed, etc. He views you as weird and pathetic but eventually he feels bad and will try his best to feel better.

Bo: Depending on how bad you got hurt he will either point and laugh or he'll be by your side in seconds. Even if he points and laughs he'll help you out then take care of your lil injury cause he loves you like that.

Vincent: You're injured!? Who what when. Man is panicked. Eventually when he calls down he will get some supplies and help you the best he can. A professional cast maker.

Lester: Lester is actually calm about the situation. He'll ask,"are you ok?" And however you respond to it he'll see what he can do. If it's something minor like a cut or scrape he'll just disinfect it then put a bandage but a broken bone he'll take you to the hospital.

Hannibal: Seeing he is very familiar about the human body he usually knows what to do. You don't tend to get hurt often besides the occasional scratch or cut anyways.

Billy Loomis: He knows the basic scrape and cut things and he knows the take you to a hospital if it's bad.

Stu: Stu would help you any way he could just like Billy.

Billy+Stu: They would both team up to make you feel better then sandwich you. "Poor baby got hurt." "Shut up Stewart."

Thomas: He's panicked. Thank God for Luda Mae or you would literally bleed to death if you ever stabbed. He doesn't know what to do.

Bubba: This sweet boy knows all about getting hurt so he keeps a bottle of alcohol and bandages almost everywhere in the house.

Nubbins: Man will lick the blood off of it.

Chop-Top: He may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but seeing Bubba is his brother he knows where Bubba keeps the alcohol and bandages.

Tex: If you were to get hurt he would tend to it. Depending on the severity of it of course. Not to mention if someone was the cause of your pain that someone was going to have a cowboy on their ass. "Sexy nurse" "shut up (y/n)."

Brahms: Your hurt? Cool let me see. He has a burnt face (y/n) he doesn't register pain much. He just wants to see if it's going to scar.

Jason: This wholesome zombie will make sure you're alright first then treat you with what you need.

Billy: He just giggles as he covers you in bandaids. "Billy I only need on-" "he he ha he look hello kitty bandaids."