When you're insecure

Michael: He understands what it's like to have flaws and things you dislike about yourself. However he comforts you the best he can. To him, you're perfect just the way you are.

Bo: Bo will hold your hands in his and let you vent. Once you're finished he'll show you his wrist and the scars inflicted by his parents. It's his way to show you his vulnerability and trust.

Vincent: Vincent knows insecurity. His brother being highly attractive and Lester looking normal lowers his esteem. With that he takes a bit of comfort when you share what makes you feel insecure.

Lester: Lester finds you the most prettiest gal on earth. Inside and out of course. If you question him he'll give you a long explanation to why you're so beautiful.

Hannibal: Hannibal would be a bit surprised for you to say you're insecure. Of course him being what he is he'll listen to why you are. Afterwords he'll explain why your flaws are just flaws and they don't define who you are.

Billy: Ah yes, teenage years. Reeks of insecurity. Billy isn't the best when it comes to things like that but he'll try his best to make you feel better.

Stu: He will kiss you over and over and over until you finally agree that you are a wonderful pretty person.

Thomas: C'mon.. a disfigured, born from incest, not the brightest. He will smother you with affection. He knows exactly how you feel.

Bubba: The exact same as Thomas. Bubba will cuddle you to death.

Nubbins: That's cool but does my hair look nice?

Chop-Top: He'll compliment you non-stop just to make you feel a tad bit better.

Tex: He'll cuddle you close and listen to what makes you feel that way. He'll try his best to make you feel better about yourself.

Brahms: He can relate as well. Halfway burned on his face he finds it hard to look in the mirror. You can use him as an outlet anytime.

Jason: Jason being born disfigured can also relate. He always got pushed away because of his looks. Your little flaws are cute to him.

Billy Lenz: Seeing his childhood was hell he's had his fair share of the experience. He'll listen to what you have to say. He's not the best with advise however.

John: John sees your flaws as what makes you human. Everyone has their own skeletons. To him they make an individual an individual.

Amanda: She will comfort you like you comfort her. Making you a warm drink and letting you rest your head onto her lap.

Mark: He will hold you close as you talk to him. His advice would be the more you think or look at a flaw the more it affects you. Ignore it.

Logan: Depending if it's mental or physical he doesn't different things. If it's physical he'll leave kisses. If it's mental he'll help you talk out your thoughts.