Bo||NSFW ABC'S||

A(Aftercare): He will hold you and push the hair out of your face. Once you drift off to sleep he'll carefully get up to smoke/and or go back to working.

B(Fave Body Part): On himself would have to be his smile. He's a charmer and smooth talker. On you would definitely have to be your legs. No matter if they are short or long, thin or thick, he will run his hand up them it's a must.

C(Cum): On your chest so he can see it.

D(Dirty Secret): He has pictures of you naked on his phone. Of course he would never let anyone see them. They are his personal view only.

E(Experience): He's had a few one night stands but to him they weren't that good. You're his favorite.

F(Favorite position): You pressed against the wall as he takes you from behind.

G(Goofy): He's a dick his humor is insulting.

H(Hair): None. Bo would like if you at least kept up with yours. If not then he'll just be a dick and complain about it.

I(Intimacy): Very Very intimate

J(Jerk off): If you're not around or too busy those photos come in handy.

K(Kinks): Praise kink, bondage, degrading (you), Dirty talk

L(Location): Anywhere you and him won't get caught at.

M(Motivation): Sitting on his lap, bending over for something, eating a popsicle, list goes on

N(No!) Don't degrade him. He went through it enough with his parents seeing he was the bad child. It will completely turn him off and he won't speak to you for at least a week.

O(Oral): Receiving. He would love if you showed his cum to him before you swallow it all.

P(Pace): Depending on his mood he could be gentle or rough.

Q(Quickies): Not his most favorite but it will do if you don't have much time.

R(Risk): Man would fuck you in the restaurant if he could. In front of everyone. He's willing to risk it all.

S(Stamina): about 3 rounds. 5 if he's pissed off.

T(Toys): Handcuffs and a Vibrator

U(Unfair): I said it twice I'll say it again man is a dick.

V(Volume): most of his volume is him degrading or praising you.

W(Wildcard): He has thought about being pegged by you once. Just once.

X(X-ray): 6inches but thick.

Y(Yearning): high

Z(Zealous): high