Nubbins Sawyer ||How you Met||

You had just gotten done with breaking up with your now ex boyfriend. You ran your hand through your hair and sighed. You pulled up to a gas station and bought a variety of snacks and other goods for you to munch your feelings on.

You were driving back when you noticed a man hitchhiking. You pulled over and rolled your window down. "Where you heading?" He told you he needed a ride home and where it was at. You invited him in and he thanked you.

You turned the radio on and leaned your head on one hand while keeping the other on the steering wheel. He noticed your mascara stains on your cheeks and looked at you. "Where you crying?" You looked at him then laughed. "Why, can you tell?" He nodded and you let out a shaky sigh. "Imagine giving someone your all only to get shitted on." "That sounds awful." You nodded and popped open a can of soda. You popped another one open and handed it to him. He thanked you and you went off about your ex.

You had to ambit he was a really good listener. You smiled at him and thanked him for listening to your silly little issue. You stopped infront of his house and he thanked you for the ride. You told him no problem and got ready to leave when he looked at you. You shouted bye at him and he waved as you left.

Something tells me we will meet again soon.