Michael SmutShot

(REMINDER: I write smut too!⚠️⚠️)

You and Michael were watching some cheesy "horror" movie when a sex scene popped up. You didn't care much so you just sat through it but Michael concentrated on the scene. It was new to him. Yes he had heard about the birds and the bees but never really experienced it. You eventually got bored of the movie so you turned it off and made your way upstairs to go hang out in you twos room.

You were laying on your stomach playing on your phone when you felt a sudden grip on your thigh. You turned your head to see Michael standing near you. "Oh hi honey need something?" He didn't respond so you shrugged and went back onto your phone. You let out a surprised gasp as you felt your bottoms and panties torn off. You rolled onto your back giving Michael a shocked confused look. He looked down at you and pointed to your mound. You tilted your head. "Movie..." You realized what he meant and you laid back. "Oh yeah.. that.. pretty awkward huh?" Michael looked at you and slowly started to slide his shirt off. You turned red. "W wait you mean you want to do that!?" Michael nodded and got undressed. You looked down and gulped at his size. That was going to be a bitch to fit.

You were positioned under him. You were once again on your stomach anticipating him. You felt a slight poking at your entrance and you closed your eyes but nothing came? You turned your head a little to see Michael lick his fingers and slowly lower them back down. You gasped a little as you felt one of his fingers slide in. Smart man he must have realized you weren't that arouse to were you were wet. You let out a soft moan as he pushed another finger in all the way to his knuckle. He slowly moved them to make sure you were coated enough then he pulled his fingers out.

You buried your face into the pillow as Michael was already halfway in. You had to ambit it hurt badly but it wasn't too unbearable. You felt him continuing to slowly push push inside of you. Finally he was fully inside. You felt him rest his head onto your shoulder and give it a kiss. He started out at a rough pace and eventually it got faster.

You were moaning into the pillow as Michael completely dominated you. You felt so stuffed already. Plus Michael going at the speed he was going didn't help. You began to drool from the pleasure. Michael took notice and began to completely go as fast as he could. Eventually you felt a knot and finally it snapped. You moanes his name loudly as you came. Michael tensed up and stilled. You thought you might have done something wrong but you quickly moaned as you felt a sudden hot gush against your cervix and walls. Michael got up and got himself dressed. You were too sore to move so you buried your face into the pillow and began to catch your breath. Michael watched as both of your fluids began to slide out of you onto the bed. He gave you a kiss on the head before putting his mask on and going wherever he wanted.