Run Around The World

(Basically you told them you were going to run around the world but you ran around them. Here are their reactions!)

Michael: He would be confused as of what you are doing. Then he would merely back away slowly and grab a cross.

Bo: Bo would chuckle and pin you to a wall. "How about I show you the world~"

Vincent: He would get emotional. He would literally get on his knees and start crying. I'm her world?

Lester: This man is slow so give him some time. Of course once he gets it he'll embrace you. "I'm my darlin's world."

Hannibal: He would be amused. Of course he will take you by the hand and twirl you.

Billy Loomis: He would pick you up and give you a big kiss. Maybe it leads to you two undressing maybe it leads to cuddling. Who knows.

Stu: He would actually do it back to you. Once you were done running around him he would repeat what you said. Then he would do as you did.

Billy + Stu: They would smother you. Similar to Billy's it could lead to all of you undressing or cuddle fest.

Thomas: He would place you onto his shoulders and run around with you. You're his world too!

Bubba: He would get bashful and start to babble. You really love him that much?

Nubbins: He would merely smile at you. Of course having 0 experience in a relationship he finds it a bit hard to express his love.

Chop-Top: Would grab your hands and dance with you. "Let's dance around the world then!"

Tex: Tex would pull you close by the waist and give you a deep kiss. To him you are his world.

Brahms: He will pull you into his embrace and kiss your head. "I love you so much (y/n)!"

Jason: He gets excited and squeezes you. Of course not too hard so he doesn't hurt his precious girl.

Billy Lenz: He will clap his hands together and kiss all over your face. He was never important to anyone so it brings him absolute joy.

Chucky: He would merely roll his eyes but he's smiling on the inside. More mad he's shorter than you.