Pregnant Reaction

Michael: He started to notice your frequent mood patterns and change in diet. Eventually he decided to question you on it. You began to cry,"I'm pregnant." He looked at your stomach then back at you. He pulled you into an embrace. Of course he's still a bit hostile towards the idea of having a kid but who isn't.

Bo: He found out fairly fast. Of course he sat down with you and talked to you about it. Once you guys were done he held you close. He's just nervous on trying to be a good dad. Your sure he is.

Vincent: He will freak out. What if the baby comes out deformed!? What if it dies!? What if- calm down calm down. With enough comforting he'll finally give in.

Lester: The goofball is happy. He has secretly wanted a family. Loved ones who won't completely judge him.

Hannibal: He had found your positive pregnancy test and smiled to himself. He walked into your office and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Our children will be beautiful."

Billy: Damn your pregnant? That's chill. He will provide for you and the baby of course. His fault anyways.

Stu: He is jumping up and down in happiness. Of course he wants a child with you. It's a mini him or you!

Billy + Stu: They may not know who got you pregnant out of the two but they will both care for the child.

Thomas: It's well known Thomas is all about family. He's a very very happy man. To see Luda Mae happy that she's having a grandbaby sends her through the roof.

Bubba: He makes happy squeals. He just hopes the baby comes out healthy and not like him.

Nubbins: Fuck me now I have two children to watch. Nubbins is already a pain in the ass. Of course he'll start helping out to be a good father.

Chop-Top: So that's how it works.

Tex: Everyone kept giving him weird looks and he started to feel a bit nervous. When he walked into you two's room he noticed something was different about you. You were more... Glowy? He walked over and saw the test. "Babe, are you?" You nodded and he threw his arms around you. "I promise to love them and you."

Brahms: I'm suppose to be your child. Of course he'll throw a fit but eventually he'll warm up to the idea.

Jason: How tf (jkjk) If you somehow managed to he would be pretty shocked but excited.

Billy Lenz: He's very very protective once he finds out. No one is touching you nor his baby.

Chucky(Charles): Eh he already has a kid with Tiff so the initial reaction of being a first time father is gone. He'll be happy but he ain't changing diapers.