Tae:- what...?

Jk:- you have to court me... And believe me Mr Kim Taehyung.... I am tuff nut to crack...

Tae:- just wait and watch baby....

Hobi:- you both are grown ups so behave like one....
Both started laughing...

Next day Jungkook got discharged but to his surprise he did not go to his secret house instead he went to mr Hyun... As he insisted Jungkook to spend sometime with him and him being unsafe right now . He has been living in the jk mansion.

Reason.... The jeons

After  cancellation of marriage and projects with Kim's Jeon thought it will be easy for them to recover
But to their dismay

Both yoongi and hobi also withdraw cooperation with Jeon entertainment.... Followed by small companies like Eunwoo 's Father , and his other friends....

The loss of allies brought down Jeon's position...  The company is going in short of crisis....

And all because of only one person Jeon Jungkook...
They are blaming all it on Jungkook  instead of recognising their own fault...

They  only got a better relationships with Choi industries.... (Alex 's Father) as it was a win win situation for both ...
And Choi Industry completey withdraw from Kim industry....

Back to Taekook

Today Jungkook has a visit to hospital for his check up and Taehyung is assisting him..
In between the stay at jk mansion they both did not get to meet more often  because Taehyung has been busy in preparation of a perfect date on which he will ask Jungkook to be his boyfriend... But in the meanwhile they talked with each other almost every hour on phone video calls...

Both  are sitting at the back seat on their ride to hospital..

Tae scoop Jungkook on to his lap..

Tae:- baby... *Kiss i *kiss missed  *kiss you  *kiss

Jk giggles

And pecks. Taehyung's lips...

Jk:- i missed you too ... But don't worry... After today's check i will be officially  fine... Then we can go out.... spend more time together...

Tae:- don't worry i will take you on a date...  I  have already planned every thing....

Jk :- really....

Soon they reaches hospital...

The doctor examines Jungkook stating he is completely fine... Now he can resume his other activities...

Taehyung insisted on dropping Jungkook to his home but the younger refused saying  he has to meet Eunwoo..

Tae knows younger always avoids him in the topic of dropping him at his secret house... But he shrugs it off as he knows younger will invite him sooner or later ...

Tae:- baby be ready in the evening we are going on a date?

Jk:- ohk... I will be waiting for you...

Tae:- but from where i will pick you up...

Jk:-. From my secret house ... I will send you the location...

Tae:- you want me to come there ?

Jk:- you don't want to ?

Tae :- No no.... I thought you are not ready yet...

Jk:- Ani ... I am not going to hide anything from you ...