Chapter 131: Jingling (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

The youth said: "Master is lying."

He pursed his lips and stopped speaking.

The mood between the two stilled.

Bursts of bird cries were outside, accompanied by bamboo leaves rustling. The young man had been stubbornly pulling his hand, and in the end, he was defeated.

He opened his mouth to change the subject.

"Ling Er, since you can already speak, you might as well tell Master your real name. Like Master said before, I will help you replace the name in the sect registration when you're grown..."

The young man said: "I forgot. I only like the name Master gave me, so I don't have to change it."

"Ye Ling, that name is just too female..." he said.

But seeing the young man get closer, he said softly, "If I were a girl, would Master admit he likes me?"

His face became even more flushed.

"Ling Er, you..." They were too close, and the youth's thin eyelashes seemed to fly into his eyes.

He resumed: "No, no... That's..."

Before he finished speaking, the young man kissed his lips.

He always wore a mask outside, but in the bamboo building, accompanied by Ling Er, he had never obscured it. They were accustomed to each other's appearance and weren't frightened like outsiders.

But now, he thought that it would have been good if he was still wearing his mask.

A disciple at only the Foundation Building Stage kissed a dignified Golden Core Stage cultivator, making him breathless. It was really not something that could be told to others.

After Ling Er kissed him, he asked, "How does Master feel?"

But how could he tell how he truly felt?

He only felt his blood pump and his heart beating rapidly. His face was an intense red.

Suddenly, he got up, went out, and entered the bamboo forest.

He fled.

Ling Er didn't chase him.

But he could feel the other party's line of sight remaining on his back the entire time.

For three consecutive days, they did not speak again.

He was thinking about something.

It was about his and Ling Er's relationship.

Ling Er was still very young and shouldn't know much about love affairs. He probably liked him primarily because of his dependence on him. He was older than the other party, so he couldn't allow him to make errors and persist down that path.

Besides, he was still the other party's Master. Master and disciple; father and son. It was indeed time for Ling Er to be taught some common sense.

So he summoned Ling Er to the study, carefully discussing his thoughts with the other to make it clear. He hoped Ling Er could understand his painstaking efforts.

Ling Er laughed hoarsely.

"Master, I had a dream last night." Ling Er said, "The dream had only Master and I. We were very close, not the closeness of a Master and a disciple, nor the closeness of friends, but more in-depth...more intimate."

"Even so, Master still thinks I don't understand anything?"

He blushed again.

He did more than reddening. Even his heart seemed to be burning.