Chapter 59: Deep Kiss.

After Ye Yunlan understood what he meant, his complexion went red and white. He gritted his teeth and spat out: "...Impudent!"

As if puzzled, Shen Shu stared at Ye Yunlan, unmoving.

"How is it impudent?"

"You–" Ye Yunlan said, "Shen Shu, I am your master!"

Shen Shu looked at Ye Yunlan's red eyes with anger and laughed hoarsely. "To share Master's troubles is what a disciple should do."

Ye Yunlan couldn't predict that Shen Shu would say such words. He trembled when Shen Shu held his pale wrists. He could hardly restrain himself from wanting to grab his Queying sword on the table.

He took a deep breath, suppressing the urge to draw out his sword. His icy voice filled with anger, "Shen Shu, if you really remember that I am your master, then you shouldn't forget. I have taught you for the past three years. What is morality, what is courtesy, what is righteousness and shame? What is respect for the teacher and——" Shen Shu could no longer hear what Ye Yunlan was talking about.

Countless negative undercurrents surged from the cracks in his soul. The suffocation that he had been suppressing in his heart over the years was pulled and enlarged. The fragments that plunged into his mind were chaotic and shattered, and the world seemed to stand upside down in a confusing phantom image. He couldn't see clearly. There was only one thought in his mind.

Ye Yunlan was his.

He should be his forever and ever.

He felt thirsty.

His throat was so thirsty that it was about to burn. It hurts and itches.

In his gaze, the thin lips of the person in front of him were closing and opening. Perhaps it was because he had just tasted tea, but his lips were still slightly glistening from the moisture.

His adam's apple rolled. He was finally unable to restrain it. He leaned forward and kissed him.

Ye Yunlan's voice stopped, and his eyes widened. He was too shocked, losing his senses.

Shen Shu took this opportunity to raise his hand to pinch his pale and sharp jaw, leaned over, and kissed deeper.

There was a faint sound of water between their lips and teeth.

Shen Shu grabbed the thin lips of the person in front of him and bit down like a hungry wolf.

The other party's thin lips were softer than petals, and the nectar inside was as sweet as imagined with the slightly astringent fragrance of tea leaves.

Shen Shu greedily usurped all the nectar. The burning flames in his eyes became deeper and deeper. Nian Er suddenly said next to him: "Little brother, why did you suddenly bully Older Brother!"

Furball in Nian Er's palm also widened his black pepa eyes. It looked at the two of them, revealing a humane shocked and excessive appearance. Then he fluttered his wings, trying hard to fly. At the same time, he made an angry sound, "chirp chirp."

The noisy sound in his ear finally made Ye Yunlan recover from the shock.

Then there was a crisp sound.

Ye Yunlan slapped Shen Shu on the face.

Shen Shu didn't dodge but took the slap firmly. His head tilted to one side, and a clear five-finger handprint appeared on his handsome cheek.

Ye Yunlan stood up. His expression was cold, but his hands and heart were trembling constantly, indicating his uncontrollable anger.

"Are you awake?"