Chapter 85: Lean on his back.

He wanted him.

The more painful the wound on his face was, the crazier Rong Ran's mood became.

At the same time, the flesh on his chest wriggled strangely, slowly drilling out a little bulge at a place outsiders couldn't see.

It seemed that something was about to break out.

He stared at Ye Yunlan, with only his dreamy face in his eyes. Gradually, he couldn't even feel the pain on his face. He swung his long sword to resist the killing formation and moved toward the two of them.

Ye Yunlan was calculating the position of the formation technique with his mind, trying to find the formation exit. Except for the first glance, he didn't give him half a glance.

Only Shen Shu noticed.

He squinted his eyes and blocked Rong Ran's sight, and then his gaze met Rong Ran's line of sight. Looking at the other party's bloody face and the scream just now, he suddenly tilted his head and said two words to Rong Ran with his mouth: Truly ugly.

Rong Ran's complexion instantly distorted.

"Shen Shu, I am going to kill you!"

Shen Shu had no idea about ​​human beauty and ugliness.

The monsters of the Demon Abyss were strange in shape, and the creatures of the world come and go. But in his opinion, there wasn't much difference.

He was incompatible with everything on earth.

He learned to appreciate some things in the time he spent with Ye Yunlan, but there weren't many.

Before he met Ye Yunlan, he had only one feeling he knew of when he was born.

A human's evil thoughts and pain.

The more Rong Ran became angry, the more cheerful he was.

Shen Shu lifted his lips. His narrow and long eyes filled with evil spirits. He didn't want to disturb Ye Yunlan's thinking, so he continued to lip-synch: Come then.

Then he turned the sword in his hand, thinking of which angle to go down from to ruin Rong Ran's face even more thoroughly.

Ye Yunlan's voice called him back.

"The killing array is mostly wood elemental. It starts from the Xungong, and Shengmen resides in Gengong, while the Gengong is in the north. Shen Shu, listen to what your Master says."

"First go east for three steps, then turn southwest for six steps. Go north for seven steps, then turn east. The tree you'll be facing is where the Shengmen is."

Shen Shu: "Okay, Master."

He looked away from the prey, and his long sword moved in front of him. He moved forward according to Ye Yunlan's words.

He arrived at the tree, and there was no path. Shen Shu said: "Master, what should I do?"

Ye Yunlan: "Use your sword."

Without hesitation, Shen Shu cut straight with the sword.

The biting sword light penetrated the trunk of the giant tree and revealed a tree hole inside. The tree hole was a vast and distorted space.

He jumped in with Ye Yunlan in his arms, hooked his lips again, and swung the sword backward casually. He disappeared into the tree hole with Ye Yunlan without looking back.

And Rong Ran, who was moving closer to them, had quickened his pace as soon as he saw the two of them finding the Shengmen. Coincidentally, this made him appear right in front of the sword that Shen Shu slashed casually!