Chapter 6: Nightmare.

Hearing Rong Ran's shout from outside the door, Ye Yunlan frowned. His hand holding the medicine bowl tightened.

The navy blue meridians surfaced on the back of his pale hand and his fingertips shook imperceptibly.

He reacted this way, not because of the arrival of Rong Ran, but because of the "master" that came out of the other party's mouth.

Rong Ran's master, Sky Sect's Master Qiyun Jun, was today's Supreme Immortal Dao, who cultivated in the Heartless Dao. His Xuan Qing Du Er sword's fame shook the world.

——But in his previous life, he was his deepest nightmare.

If possible, Ye Yunlan would not want to see that man again in this life.

But He Lanze had already walked over and opened the door.

Outside the door, Rong Ran was still dressed in his blue outfit with a smile on his face. He was a little surprised when he saw He Lanze open the door, "Brother He Lan is also at Ah Lan's room?"

He Lanze stood by the door with his arms folded, his voice was not friendly, "I thought that Junior Brother Rong had remembered my last reminder – when you come to someone else's house, you should greet the host first. It's proper courtesy."

"I'm really sorry." Rong Ran apologized." It's just that I was finally able to convince my respected Master to heal Ah Lan. So due to a moment's delight, I couldn't wait to call Ah Lan over, thus I didn't tell Senior Brother first."

"——Senior Brother cares a lot about Ah Lan's body, so you should be able to understand this right, my little lack of manners?"

He spoke sincerely, so He Lanze had no option to refuse. He only snorted, "Okay, you can come in."

Rong Ran smiled at He Lanze, then passed by him to walk into the house.

He glanced around the room and stopped at the plum blossoms in the vase by the window. Following the faintly floating fragrance, he walked into the inner room and saw the man drinking medicine with his head hanging down on the cold jade bed.

Rong Ran didn't notice Ye Yunlan's strangeness. He approached, his tone of voice was very concerned, "Ah Lan is drinking medicine...then I'll wait until you finish drinking. Senior Brother will take you to heal your injuries."

Ye Yunlan only looked down at the medicine bowl, "I'm not going."

Rong Ran's smile stiffened. He didn't expect Ye Yunlan to refuse. "Why won't you go?" He softened his voice, "Although your injury has recovered a lot, it is only temporary. If the leaked energy of the divine fire essence is not resolved, it will accumulate over time. Sooner or later, it will cause your body to be unable to bear the burden, then it will be too late even if you want to heal it."

"Ah Lan, you used to listen to your Senior Brother the most," he went to shake Ye Yunlan's hand, "this time, just listen to Senior Brother again and get healed, okay?"

He wanted to pull Ye Yunlan up, but Ye Yunlan threw away his hand.

The medicine bowl fell to the ground with a crisp cracking sound.

"I'm not going." Ye Yunlan repeated each word clearly.

His voice was low and hoarse, with a strong sense of rejection. His narrow and long eyes lifted up, revealing a sharpness different from the past.

Rong Ran was stunned. He had never seen Ye Yunlan resist so much before.

He Lanze on the side was even more surprised.

In his impression, Ye Yunlan has always been very indifferent to the people around him, as if there was nothing in this world worthy of his nostalgia, even death was nothing to fear. Tell him to drink medicine, he would take medicine. Tell him to rest and he would rest, just like a doll with no desire and hope-