Chapter 68: Determined.

Ye Yunlan.

When Elder Chu said the name, he sat on the high seat with one hand supporting his chin. His expression was not happy nor angry. There was only a little bit of interest in his heart.

A person with a ruined face wears a mask all year round and does not show his true colors?

...Seems somewhat similar to him.

He swallowed too many monsters and souls at the bottom of the Demon Abyss. Demonic energy infested his body, and his body had an inexplicable abnormality.

When he first crawled out of the Demon Abyss, all the humans who looked directly at him turned white from fright. They fell to the ground, and some were scared to death.

Of course, this was not only because of his weird appearance. It was also because of the excessive darkness and evil thoughts condensed on him. That darkness affected others.

A mortal without a cultivation base couldn't bear the price it took to look at him directly.

Even if he had no intention of killing those people.

Later, after he wandered around the world for a while, he had a slightly human form. He put on a mask, so one could no longer see the monster's appearance while his deliberate control restrained the filthy, unknown powers.

He became the Demon Lord and commanded the Demonic Sect. The mask on his face was never off.

No one knew his true face, and he had no interest in letting anyone know. Many people had said that he looked ugly, like a ghost. In a certain sense, it was not a lie.

He lifted his lips and sneered from the bottom of his heart.

Human beings are really creatures used to judging people by their appearances. It was clearly just a physical body with a skin covering. It was an external thing, yet they are often used to determine everything a person had.

His world was blood-red.

All appearances were the same once he had seen them all; dull and boring. He stared at the demonic palace, stared at the entire world, but all he saw was huge darkness enveloped by the evil thoughts lingering in everyone.

It was like turbulent clouds covering the sun.

The world called him a demon.

But where was there no evil? Who wasn't a demon?

Nowhere is clean.

No one was an exception.

Above the banquet, the voices of talk and laughter mixed. The enchanting dancers twisted like snakes, the flying tulle wrapped around the fragrance of wine, and darkness hid deep in the shadows.

He drank the wine in his glass and felt a little bored.

His knuckles rested on the seat's armrest, and his eyes flashed scarlet. He took the Shura sword on the table and laid it flat on his knees. He pulled it out inch by inch.

He placed the long sword in front of his eyes, and the sword's cold light reflected half his face wearing the ghost mask.

The Shura sword made a low humming sound. "Don't worry," he said, "This Lord will soon let you... drink some blood."

Lifting the sword and getting up, he walked a few steps when he felt something pull his heart.

It was like a feather fluttering by, slightly itchy.

Surprised, he looked inside his heart palace. He saw a little jade man sitting in the middle of the heart palace, eyes open, looking up at him.

STOP!!!!