Chapter 78: Carry on One's Shoulders.

Ye Yunlan held the white paper crane and clenched it tightly.

He was careless.

Before he stepped on the sin mirror platform, he faintly anticipated that there might be something strange on it. He planned to go, but he could react and get away in time if something was wrong. Although Shen Shu was already a Nascent Soul, he didn't have the experience and powerful soul accumulated over hundreds of years and would likely fall for the trap. Therefore, he had forcibly ordered Shen Shu to watch and not go up with him then.

But at that time, he didn't expect that the so-called sin mirror platform- even if it was only a shadow the Great Emperor Netherworld's remnant soul reflected- would still have a trace of its left in its remaining bones. Thus, enabling it to see through his previous life experience.

And what Shen Shu was asking now was what the King of H*ll had revealed in a few words exactly; the relationship he hated most in his previous life. Something he didn't want to talk more on.

A dark blue meridian emerged on the back of Ye Yunlan's pale hand.

He was not willing to answer this question.

He felt nauseous just explaining Chen Weiyuan's matter.

Although Shen had asked carelessly, his eyes had narrowed slightly.

"Master, could it be that you were really lying to me before?"

His tone was low and aggrieved, but his words were aggressive.

"You said that you wouldn't form a dao companion because you have already been married to another and that there was no room at your side?"

Dao companion.

Shen Shu chewed the word slowly.

The more Ye Yunlan was unwilling to answer, the more his impulsive evil beast in his heart wanted to break out of the cage.

The shadows surged at the soles of his feet.

He stared at the prey he had observed for a long time before him. He suddenly wanted to wrap this person up bit by bit and meld him into his dark, filthy life.

Master and Disciple were not intimate enough. Dao companion was much more pleasant.

After crawling out of the pitch-black Demon Abyss, this was the first time he wanted to possess something.

So nobody except him could occupy the most intimate position by Ye Yunlan's side.

But he saw Ye Yunlan close his eyes, his pale complexion revealing a little exhaustion.

He said: "Your teacher never lied."

"I said that in this world, I will not become a dao companion with another, and there are no false words whether in the past or the present. Not only that, but in this life, I will never develop romantic feelings for a person, no matter who that person is."

He opened his eyes. His eyes were cold and quiet, and he said slowly.

"Shen Shu, do you want to hear me make an oath?"

He couldn't explain his past life to Shen Shu, and he didn't want Shen Shu to have an expectation that never could be answered.

Danger was everywhere in the secret realm, and "he" was running out of time.

When Shen Shu looked stiff, he saw that Ye Yunlan was really going to cut his fingertips, smear in the void, and swear. He panicked and hurriedly held Ye Yunlan's wrist to stop him from moving.