Chapter 107: Immortal Boat.

Facing Chen Weiyuan's probing, Ye Yunlan only said indifferently.

"Chen Weiyuan, you planted a Change Sentiment Curse on me. It's been two hundred plus years since my bond with you. Did you really think I wouldn't notice?"

When he was outside the three thousand steps of Sky Sect, Chen Weiyuan rescued him and brought him back to the Chen Clan to mend his wounds. During this period, the other side's gentle care moved him. After another three years, he promised to form a bond contract with Chen Weiyuan.

It was perfect, as if it was fate.

He became Chen Weiyuan's dao companion. He would be happy for the other's joy and sad for each other's sorrow. He would cook tea and wine for the other during the day to relieve boredom and wait for the other to return home amidst the heavy snow at night.

Because of his previous life-saving kindness, he always listened to Chen Weiyuan's words and obeyed the other in everything.

He perceived nothing unusual.

Indulging in the fabricated love and lust, for a long time, he really regarded the Chen family as his home.

Until Chen Weiyuan sent him into the Demon Sect. He opened his eyes and saw the Demon Lord's awfully unsightly ghost mask.

It was like thunder shocking his dream. The beautiful dreams of his past shattered, and he became the lonely self from his past days, deserted in the heavy rain and strong wind again.

The Demon Lord picked him up from the box, took possession of him, and asked him why he was crying.

He didn't speak.

The other party kissed the tears on his eyelashes.

The mask on his face was taken off, and the man's fingertips brushed the criss-cross scars on his face. He hoarsely said to him: "Don't cry."

"Since your dao companion has abandoned you, why do you still think about him?"

"Follow this Lord obediently," the man leaned close to him and muttered, "Let this Lord love you."

Afterward, the other party treated him extremely well, as he said.

But he still couldn't forget Chen Weiyuan.

Like being caught by the drug of addiction, he longed for the other every night in his dreams, having difficulty sleeping.

This shouldn't be.

Chen Weiyuan had already treated him like this, so they should be strangers.

Why did he still miss that person?

He mused over it for a long time.

When Chen Weiyuan came to see him in the Demon Palace, he once again felt that kind of surging, sweeping, and unstoppable love and lust.

How?

He couldn't understand.

What kind of thing is love?

Over the past few years, he kept brooding.

He resided in the Central Continent with the Demon Lord, but after the Demon Lord left, he entered the world alone. He avoided meeting with Chen Weiyuan. Wandering in the Western Continent, turning to the southern border, and crossing the plains, he walked across the five continents and four seas.

Until he walked all over the world and entered the Buddhist hall, and the Seven Emotion Needles pierced him.

There were two ancient temples in the world with the longest heritage.