Chapter 7: Recklessness.

Ye Yunlan was sitting cross-legged on the cloud bed, his forehead and back were soaked with cold sweat, with a few strands of black hair stuck to his cheeks.

The palms of the person behind him were pressed up against his back. A huge surge of spiritual power rushed through his meridians. The powerful cultivation base suppressed him so he was unable to move.

Time became extremely long, like viscous sea water flowing by.

After a long time, the talent behind him withdrew their spiritual power.

The restriction that suppressed his movement was released, and Ye Yunlan's body softened. He barely supported his figure on the cloud bed with his hands.

After a long delay, he turned his head to look at the person behind him and said in a husky voice: "I never knew that the dignified Sky Sect Sect Master, the Supreme Immortal Dao, would also forcefully heal the unwilling."

Qiyun Jun furrowed his eyebrows slightly.

"I don't understand," his voice was cold, "We should have never seen each other before, where does your fear of me come from?"

A cultivator of the Transcendence Realm touched the realm of heavenly law and could sense the feelings of others towards him.

If a mortal called his name directly, even if it was thousands of miles away, a cultivator of the Transcendence Realm could feel it.

Ye Yunlan tried his best to calm his mind.

His long eyelashes were lowered, his pupils slowly darkened, and he replied, "Immortal Venerable seems to have misunderstood one matter."

Qiyun Jun: "What matter?"

"Immortal Venerable and I have never met before. What I fear is naturally not Immortal Venerable." Ye Yunlan said, "I just heard that Immortal Venerable cultivates in Heartless Dao. As we all know, those who cultivate Heartless Dao see the world, but don't see the common people."

Qi Yunjun: "So what?"

"What I fear is precisely that. Heaven and earth are ruthless," Ye Yunlan said indifferently, "Heaven and earth are ruthless, only willing to distinguish between pure and impure, but not good or bad, not black and white, often making the innocent suffer. It teaches the innocent person to bear the crime. So how can a person not fear?"

Qiyun Jun's expression was slightly cold.

He could hear that this person's words seemed to be saying that he was afraid of the world being ruthless, but in fact was secretly mocking him.

The last person who dared to speak such words in front of him was sent for reincarnation a long time ago.

As a sword cultivator, he had never been a gentle-tempered person.

It was just.

Qiyun Jun looked at the pale face of the person in front of him.

This person was really afraid of him. When he was healing him just now and had his hands pressed up against this person's back, he could feel his thin back soaked with cold sweat, trembling. When he looked back at him, even his eye sockets were trembling and had some redness.

This person didn't cry, but the teary mole at the end of his eye looked like a silent tear of blood. He looked...so fragile.

He tried to explain, a rare moment for him: "The so-called black and white, guilty and innocent, are just judgments by the world, one-sided words."

"The reason why heaven and earth are ruthless is just because the way of heaven is fair."

The way of heaven is fair.