Chapter 17 Love Gu (Part 2)

————Early in the morning, Ye Yunlan was sorting out the books on the shelves.

He had already read most of them, so he called Shen Shu and said, "Go to the Sect library for your Master to return these books, then borrow a few more."

He told him which ones he needed to borrow. After hearing the names of the books, Shen Shu nodded and went out.

When he came back, he was empty-handed.

"What?"

Shen Shu pursed his lips: "The library disciple said it's okay to return books for someone...but I don't have an inner disciple token, I am not qualified to borrow books from the Sect Library."

Ye Yunlan furrowed his eyebrows. He had left Sky Sect too long and didn't remember. Even if he accepted Shen Shu as a disciple, the other party was not considered an inner disciple. He still needed to take Shen Shu to the Sect Internal Affairs Hall to register. This would allow Shen Shu to receive an inner disciple token, so he can move freely in the sect.

"I was negligent." He said, "Shen Shu, come with me."

The Internal Affairs Hall was on Qingya Peak.

The rain was still falling outside and the mountain road was foggy.

Ye Yunlan took a bamboo umbrella and opened it, then called Shen Shu. Shen Shu held his sleeves and leaned against him.

The two, master and disciple, walked together on the mountain road. The two figures, one tall, one short, seemed very harmonious.

There was a cold fragrance floating in the air. Shen Shu thought, if this road can go on forever, then he can walk with his Master for a long time, moving forward side by side.

It's just that this harmony was interrupted by a voice.

"Ah Lan, why don't you introduce the boy next to you to your Senior Brother?"

Rong Ran was standing in the rain on Qingya peak mountain road. He was holding an umbrella in his hand.

Standing in the midst of the rain and fog, his appearance was extremely beautiful, as if he was a landscape painting. When his beautiful eyes looked at Ye Yunlan, it had a hint of ambiguity.

Shen Shu tightened his grip on Ye Yunlan's sleeves.

He had a natural perception of "evil" in the world, and the person in front of him... clearly had a strong desire for his Master.

"I'm Master's disciple," Shen Shu yelled before Ye Yunlan spoke. He tilted his head, "Who...who are you?"

"Are you Ah Lan's disciple?" Rong Ran's expression changed slightly. He smiled and looked at Ye Yunlan again, "Ah Lan, you have accepted a disciple? Why didn't you tell your Senior Brother so that Senior Brother can prepare a gift for your disciple."

He said casually, "Ah Lan was in a hurry last time. Was it to find him?"

He spoke while looking at Shen Shu. He found that this young man was thin. Apart from his attractive appearance, there was nothing outstanding about him. His cultivation level was even more humble.

For this trash, Ye Yunlan did not listen to his apology and left?

Rong Ran smiled without revealing any flaws, and said to Shen Shu: "I am Ah Lan's Senior Brother. Ah Lan met me as soon as he entered the sect and was my lifesaver. Thinking about it, I have known Ah Lan for seven, eight years. You should call me Martial Uncle."

He took out a high-grade spirit sword from his storage ring and handed it to Shen Shu, "Martial Nephew, this is a meeting gift for you."

Shen Shu did not take it immediately, but looked up at Ye Yunlan.