Chapter 32: Letter.

Xu Qingyue?

Ye Yunlan narrowed his eyebrows slightly. He had a deep impression of this old friend of Chen Weiyuan who he could never forget in his previous life.

In his memory, every year, Chen Weiyuan would spend a few days in the Chen Family's Netherrealm to pay homage to Xu Qingyue.

It's just that when he was rescued by Chen Weiyuan in his previous life, Xu Qingyue had already died to save Chen Weiyuan. He had never interacted with the other party and in this life, he had never met the other party before. How could the other party suddenly come to find him??

For Ye Yunlan, everything related to Chen Weiyuan was something weary to him.

He heard Shen Shu speak: "Master, outside the cave dwelling is the number one beauty on the Tianji beauty ranking list? Why did he come to find you."

Ye Yunlan: "I don't know."

Shen Shu: "Should I invite the person in?"

Ye Yunlan picked up his queying sword on the stone table, his eyes were indifferent, "No need. We just need to practice the sword outside, so let's go out and meet them."

He turned his head and said to Gu Xuan: "Daoist Gu, you can recuperate in the cave. If you want to leave, you can leave at any time without telling me."

Gu Xuan listened to his cold words and wanted to inquire, but he didn't say anything.

He looked at Ye Yunlan's departing back.

The other party's black hair hung down, while his pale hand was holding a black sheathed long sword. His robe seemed empty and his footsteps were light, as if he was gliding. No trace of spiritual power could be seen. In his perception, he was actually more fragile than a mortal.

The other party walked slowly out of the cave, as if the distance between them over the years was getting further and further.

Suddenly, he wanted to get up, but blood oozed from his bandage. There was a sharp pain from the injury of the spear piercing through his chest.

Gu Xuan lowered his head and frowned. He gave a wry smile, and didn't move any more.

He thought of the person who had just called Ye Yunlan outside the cave.

Xu Qingyue.

...People of the Xu family, what did they want with his brother?

Gu Xuan had once met Xu Qingyue.

His appearance was indeed extremely beautiful, but in his eyes, it wasn't worthy of bearing the title of the first beauty in the cultivation world.

His mother, Ye Tange, if solely judged on her appearance, actually surpassed Xu Qingyue.

Emperor Ye collected thousands of beauties from the five continents and four seas. His harem was full of beauties. However, at every palace banquet, Ye Tange was always the most outstanding and charming flower among them. Dressed up and dancing, she can turn all beings upside down.

But the Ye clan's rules were strict. Because of their superior bloodline, Ye Tange was raised as the wife of the Ye patriarch since childhood.

She was a canary raised by her family in a golden cage. Her eyes were full of only Emperor Ye and she had never showed her face outside.

Tianji Pavilion had an agreement with other ancient aristocratic families long ago. Besides the ancient aristocratic families deliberately exposing their forces, other information should not appear on the list of rankings. Otherwise, the beauty rankings would have been rewritten long ago.