Chapter 22: Ambition.

The blood was dazzling.

Shen Shu stared closely at Ye Yunlan's pale profile, then stared at the hand of the white-haired man clinging to Ye Yunlan's back.

Sunlight came in from outside the window sill, reflecting the distortion of the young man's shadow.

"Who are you? What are you doing to Master?!"

Ye Yunlan heard Shen Shu's voice. He raised his sweaty eyelashes, and looked at the teenager standing by the door.

How did Shen Shu come here...

Everyone knows that the lord of Sky Sect, Qiyun Jun, hates demons. His Xuanqing Du Er sword was specially made for the purpose of killing demons. Most demons who dare to show themselves under his nose couldn't escape.

Shen Shu was a semi-finished demon puppet and the filthy energy in his body has not been completely removed. If he is impulsive and exposes his identity in front of Qiyun Jun...

Ye Yunlan: "Leave."

Shen Shu was taken aback, "Master?"

Ye Yunlan closed his eyes. A drop of sweat rolled down from his eyelashes and landed on the back of his fisted hand, making a silent splash of water.

"I said leave." He repeated hoarsely.

But this time, Shen Shu was not as obedient as usual.

He stayed at the spot stubbornly: "Master is injured, I...can't go."

He spoke and dark colors surged in his eyes.

Ye Yunlan whispered: "It's just a small injury."

Qiyun Jun's icy spiritual power washed through his body, suppressing the restless spirit of the divine fire. It's just that his meridians that have been damaged in his body were fragile. Pain was inevitable during such intense washing. He let out a low muffled grunt.

Shen Shu: "Master!"

"Control your mind." The man behind him said. The heavy spiritual pressure locked his whole body. Ye Yunlan only felt his perception of the outside world become blurred, as if separated by a thick film.

——He couldn't hear Shen Shu's voice anymore.

The back of Ye Yunlan's hand stretched tighter, revealing the blue and winding meridians.

Queying was by his side.

If he had just been reborn, he would have already used his sword to initiate a forbidden technique when Qiyun Jun force healed his wounds. Even if he might die with the other party, he would use this to break through the heart demon from being trapped in the Buddha Tower for a hundred years in his previous life.

——He was no longer the person who was suppressed in the Pagoda Tower and was helpless to fight back.

But he can't now.

Now he has something to be concerned about.

In the long dark night, he received a Xuezhan flower. From then on, he had kept a little wolf pup by his side ever since.

The little wolf cub was still immature and very clingy. He hadn't had enough time to grow up to become independent for the future.

He looked at the boy standing by the door.

The young man seemed to be saying something, but he couldn't hear it anymore. His vision was hazy.

"Listen to what your Master said." Ye Yunlan spoke again, his voice low, "Be good."