Chapter 112: Nirvana.

The Demon Realm's sky was as somber as ever.

Black clouds eclipsed the moon, and rows of red lanterns hung high in Jialan City. The dark and hazy lights reflected onto the demonic cultivators on the street like world-wandering ghosts.

"Hurry up."

Behind an isolated pavilion, in the shadows of the corner, a demonic cultivator was impatiently urging. The plump hand accessorized by a jasper thumb ring yanked the hair of the person underneath tightly.

The person below whimpered in pain.

The scarlet lantern lighted their sides, dragging out long silhouettes. The suave singing of songstresses sounded from the pavilion.

"Since spring, the red flowers and green leaves bring sorrow. The young woman's heart cares for none. The sun reached the top of the flora. Orioles' cries travel in the willow. She still lies under the quilt, soft skin fading and hair hanging low in disorder. All day, she loathes grooming and dressing up, helpless. After the hateful, frivolous love left, not even a letter was sent..." [Note]

The demonic cultivator exhaled.

The man underneath looked up, exposing a bizarre face.

It's odd because half of his face was stunning, while the other was scarred and ugly.

"Elder Cen," tears were taking up his face, and his voice was marginally hoarse, "Can I go back?"

The chubby demonic cultivator surnamed Cen reached out his hand and petted his head as he would with a dog, "The night is still long. What's the hurry?"

The kneeling person whitened and pleaded: "I just came down with a high fever two days ago, so I'm afraid I can't endure it tonight and faint. I'll spoil Elder's spirits."

The demonic cultivator laughed and said: "You had a high fever two nights ago? Perfect, I can see if you are any different today. Besides, this Elder has plenty of methods to sober you up. Get up and come back with Elder."

The person underneath knelt before the demonic cultivator, clutching the demonic cultivator's legs.

The demonic cultivator's expression iced over. He abruptly stomped on his head, "Don't forget where we are; this is the Extreme Desire Demon Sect. Do you have the right to say 'no'?" He squatted down his large body, seized his hair, and jerked his head up, "Master Rong, you were previously a beauty on the Tianji List. I went to Sky Sect to express my favor to you, but you didn't even want to glance my way because of my unattractiveness. I couldn't even get on the stage. You tricked me into going astray and sinking into the demonic dao. Have you ever thought there would be a day like today?"

"Didn't you take pride in your looks? Now, even a dog would dislike your current appearance. If it weren't for me taking you out of the Zuihuan Building and giving you some face for our past, with your dantian damaged and your ruined body, how could you still be alive?"

The person underneath burst into tears.

The demonic cultivator suddenly slapped his face.

"Cry, why are you crying? Smile for this Lord. Otherwise, you'll be stripped naked and thrown into the streets. The Demon Realm has been peaceful lately. Numerous demonic cultivators should be missing out on some fun, and a myriad will show you a good time."

After he heard this, the body below trembled. He tried to stop his tears and smiled flatteringly at the demonic cultivator, "I was wrong. I will listen to Elder. Please don't abandon me."

The demonic cultivator patted his cheek, "Remember what you said. No matter what is used tonight, don't beg for mercy." Then, his stout hand dredged him up, and he hugged the half-disfigured beauty beneath.