Chapter 131: Jingling (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Because of his childhood experience, the cold and deep walls of the Yaori Palace gave him a deep-set trauma, and he was terrified of loneliness.

Rong Ran had left him once in the peach blossom valley that year.

He didn't want to be left behind by the other party again.

Thus, he deliberately went to see Rong Ran, but the other party consistently avoided seeing him.

The resources and cultivation exercises he would've brought to him in the past utterly disappeared.

He was forced to learn to cultivate alone in the Sky Sect.

He had to go to Xingquan Peak to take up sect missions and be surrounded by disciples of the same sect, who made things difficult for him. A man with a high crown in a black outfit casually released a sword blow to relieve him.

That sword light was beautiful.

With his cultivation base and vision at the time, he had never seen such a beautiful sword technique.

"Senior Brother."

He heard those sect disciples call that person:

Senior Brother He Lanze.

He was thinking about the other party helping that time and how the sword light had dazzled him. He plucked up the courage to talk to the other party in the mood of wanting to befriend him.

He Lanze had obviously forgotten what happened at the time.

His temperament looked down on worldly affairs. He was very impatient with people asking questions.

After he made repeated attempts, they all failed.

It wasn't until the gift he prepared by himself was trampled at the other party's birthday banquet that he knew that perhaps, the other party's heart did not have a good impression of him.

The courage he plucked up was gone.

So he withdrew himself again.

He no longer looked for Rong Ran, and he no longer asked He Lanze for questions.

He ate alone, cultivated alone, and read a book in his bamboo building alone. The days were long, and being alone didn't seem so unbearable.

He accepted a sect mission and needed to deliver a letter to the outer sect.

When he came back through the Shuofeng Cliff, he saw the lush Jinling tree again.

The tree full of bell-like flowers swaying in the wind was incredibly cute.

He couldn't help but walk over.

However, he discovered a person lying under the Jinling tree.

It should be a young male or a young girl.

Blood was flowing out of that person.

He walked quickly over.

After turning the person over, he took a gasp of air.

The man's appearance was burnt and scarred. He was hideous.

If he wasn't used to seeing himself burned in the mirror, he was afraid he would've fled because of the shock when he saw the other person's face.

It's just that the person's actual wound was not on his face.

But on his waist and abdomen.

Several deep whip marks crossed the other party's waist, and his wounded clothes were torn open. His flesh and blood were exposed. It was visible that the whip's wielder had no mercy.