Chapter 129: Enter the Formation.

Start from the beginning

How could it be so?

The Heavenly Demon King was at the Void Tracing Realm cultivation base and was blocked by outside laws. He couldn't have descended into this world this early.

He still didn't dare to believe it and probed: "Serpent Demon King?"

The person in front of him showed a slightly surprised look.

"Human, do you know me?"

Ye Yunlan's heart sank.

It turned out to be the case.

How did this monster come to this world?

He clearly knew the Serpent Demon King was different from the Demon Lord.

It was a demon from outside the realm and had no sympathy or mercy for the human race. In the great catastrophe, blood formed into rivers, and the Serpent Demon King would only laugh wildly and lead the monsters to invade the world.

He entered Tianyuan alone and burned his soul with his sword to bury himself and the Heavenly Demon King back then, allowing the world's people one last opportunity to survive.

But at this time, no one had reached the Void Tracing Realm in this world. Who could stop this monster from ravaging the world?

Ye Yunlan's fingertips trembled.

He forced himself to calm down.

Something's wrong.

The world membrane had not been broken, and the Serpent Demon King appeared here, so it must certainly not be his genuine body. Otherwise, the god thunder from Tribulations would come down from the sky, and this place would have already been turned into rubble.

This was the Serpent Demon King's clone.

Although his realm aura was far beyond mortality, it hadn't reached the Void.

If his realm could also reach the Transcendence Realm, perhaps he could fight back by relying on his sword cultivation.

"What are you thinking about?"

The Serpent Demon King looked at him with a smile while using the Demon Lord's face.

Ye Yunlan: "How I should...kill you."

The Serpent Demon King laughed.

"Do you want to kill This King? This world is full of ants. Although you were born the most beautiful, you also seem the most wishful."

A black wind swept around them abruptly.

Ye Yunlan could not touch his sword.

The Serpent Demon King had taken him out of the Demon Palace.

The Serpent Demon King was holding his waist. His face blurred, twisted, and changed, returning to a beautiful and delicate state.

He curled his red lips, and his smile cracked to the base of his ears. His eyes were akin to two blood-colored lanterns.

"Someone made a deal with me and asked This King to take you out. Otherwise, This King would've really wanted to taste you right there."

Ye Yunlan looked at that recognized and distorted face.

It was Rong Ran.

How dare Rong Ran bring such a monster into the world.

And who was the one who dared to make a deal with the Serpent Demon King?

The black wind swept him to Liuming Mountain.

Ye Yunlan looked at the familiar, giant array, and his pupils shrank sharply.