Chapter 128: Blood Sacrifice.

Start from the beginning

However, he remembered why Ye Yunlan was locked into the Pagoda in the past.

It was for colluding with the Demon Lord and helping evil.

At that time, everyone said that Ye Yunlan was a pet on the Demon Lord's bed, a running dog.

In those days, the Righteous Sects spent countless manpower and material resources constructing the Primordial Demon Refining Array, then aggressively invaded the Demon Palace to exterminate this monster. At that time, the man controlling the formation was Chen Weiyuan. Chen Weiyuan had missed Ye Yunlan, his former dao companion, and tried his best to rescue him from the Demon Palace. Ye Yunlan was obedient on the surface but moved the Demon Bone at the critical moment, making the array fall short.

After the Demon Lord escaped, he also took away Ye Yunlan.

The Demon Lord was critically injured while escaping. The Nine-Turn Celestial Demon Body was broken, and he was also carrying a person. It was inconvenient to move, and his hiding place was exposed several times. Finally, everyone broke into one of the hideouts and captured the dying Ye Yunlan one particular time, yet the Demon Lord was missing.

Qiyun Jun still remembered the other party's appearance then.

It was not easy for him to be taken by the Demon Lord.

Because he had stabbed the Demon Lord with a poisoned short knife, Ye Yunlan encountered the Demon Lord, who lost control after being seriously injured.

The dark cave was dim, and the person was chained to the deepest point by the Demon Lord.

His limbs were stretched out like dry white jade branches. He was almost unclothed, and red marks of desire outfitted his naked skin. The mask on his face fell during custody, and the black scars on his bare facial features were ghastly.

At that time, he only felt that the scene was absurd and filthy.

But for some reason, he remembered that scene crystal clear, not forgetting it even now.

At that time, everyone wished for Ye Yunlan's demise.

He was unbearable filth and helped a tyrant. The crime was abysmal.

However, Chen Weiyuan came forward and said that this person was one of the dual stars, and the demon star could only be dimmed if he survived. Ye Yunlan couldn't die.

If he couldn't die, could they suppress the seal?

The seal's location was chosen to be in the Western Continent's Futu Pagoda. He was the one who suppressed him.

Ye Yunlan's actual strength was not at Transcendence then, so they didn't need to muster large forces.

But, his existence was bait. The Demon Lord might come back to rescue him whenever, and that period would be the optimal time to destroy the Demon Lord.

What's more, as a dual star, the Righteous Dao required Ye Yunlan to eliminate his demonic thoughts to return to the righteous.

So he shot this man down from the top of the tower repeatedly.

He watched him struggle up from the bottom of the tower continually.

The demonic thoughts did not disappear.

He told the other every time.

He needed the other person to reflect at the bottom of the tower.

However, Ye Yunlan was very persistent and would only keep climbing up.

The other party clashed with his sword, scolded him, and wept bitterly at him.

Finally, he collapsed and knelt at the top of the tower, begging him for release.