Why you always need a Virat Kohli

Start from the beginning

Anushka called for some water and gave it to Bhuvi and Virat.

Vi- What happened?
He asked properly this time.

Bhuvi immediately panicked to reply,
Bhuvi- I... Uhm... I am pregnant.

Vi- WHAT!?
He spat out his water.

Vi- Tu mere bacche ki maa banne wala hai? I mean I have Anushka and Rohit, there's enough on my plate, no?

Bhuvi- No shit, I mean Nupur is pregnant.
He cleared and Virat sprang up.

Vi- OMG! YOURE GONNA BE A FATHER!!! OH SHITT!! BHUVI IS GOING TO BE A FATHER!! YAYYY!! YOU'RE GONNA BE AN AMAZING FATHER, THAT BABY WOULD BE THE LUCKIEST!
Damn I can't believe you're gonna be a father...
He kept blabbering happily.

Bhuvi- Am I though?
He asked seriously.

Vi- Yeah ofcourse, well Nupur is pregnant so when she gives birth after 9 months, you will become a father...
He explained thoroughly.

Bhuvi- Virat... I am familiar with the process, I mean would I be able to be a good father?
He explained again exasperated.

Bhuvi- What do I even know about kids? What if I am not a good father? What if I can't do it...

Vi- Oh my... Bhuvi are you mad? You're literally gonna be the best.
He held his hand for support.

Bhuvi- How do you know!
He argued impatiently.

Vi- Because I know you... You're a extremely caring, kind and smart person. Y
our child is going to get all of that from you and well the beauty and brain from my sister Nupur, obviously.

Bhuvi- I am just not able to digest this all.
He said still quite in a trance.

Vi- Bhuvi... It's normal, as sane as you are, this happens to everyone! Everyone!
It happened to me, it happened to Rohit, even Jinks and Mahi bhai had to go through it! Imagine!

But you tell me how did we all turn out as fathers? Don't we all just love our daughters more than ourselves now?
He asked affirmative.

Bhuvi- I know and that is what is still keeping me a little sane... When we found out I went numb! I was happy obviously but the questions still pestered me.

Nupur is very happy and excited and I didn't want to trouble her so after she slept I immediately came here!
I knew you would know what it feels like, you just had your angel.
He explained.

Vi- It's a journey you don't want to spend in stress Bhuvi, you're gonna wanna enjoy this, every step of it.
From her morning sickness, to the craving, to the sonography, to first kick, first movement and all of it before your angel is born.
And you absolutely cannot spend it stressed and in all these thoughts, all this passes in a blink and if you miss it, it'll never come back.

He explained it beautifully and Bhuvi smiled more confident and clearer now.

Bhuvi just came forward to hug Virat tightly.
Bhuvi- How did you exactly know how to calm me down.

Vi- Well I am no mister sane of the group but I do know you very well swing king.
He said smugly and laughed.

Bhuvi- It's really surprisingly very pleasant to have you be serious for once in life.
He laughed too.

Vi- Oh common, I am always serious.

Bhuvi- What do you think? Should I have a boy or a girl?
He asked casually not knowing what ticking bomb he just opened.

Vi- OMG, YOU SHOULD HAVE A GIRL, Ziva has Sammy and Arya as her younger sisters, they have Vami, Vami should also have a baby sister na?
Waitt!! I'll bring her!