Chapter 106: Love and Hate.

Start from the beginning

"Senior Immortal, for so many years, have you ever loved me for even a tiny bit?"

He couldn't speak.

He was shaking and trying to curl up, but he was opened up even more.

The darkness had completely enveloped him. He was tossed into the cold and slippery darkness, and the fire scorched him. He couldn't help sobbing, tears streaming down his face.

But the other party didn't take pity on him.

From night to day.

He couldn't remember how long he spent in the deep palace.

The other party's madness would get worse on the night of the full moon but would be reduced at the beginning and end of each month. However, it also made him feel uncomfortable.

The chain was wrapped around him, creating bruises on his wrists and ankles.

He couldn't go out, and others couldn't come in. He was forced to think about the same problem in the darkness of isolation.

——Had he ever loved the Demon Lord?

Back then, Chen Weiyuan had sent him to the Demon Palace. He thought he would be tortured, but he never thought that the Demon Lord that the world rumored to have an extremely violent temperament would treat him so well.

The Demon Lord allowed him to move freely in the Demon Palace. He played the qin, and the other party would listen to his qin. He practiced the sword, and the other party would learn the same sword technique, then turn around to teach him. When he was immersed in reading, the other party would come to the library to find him. When he was injured, the other party would be even more nervous than himself.

From the deep and cold palace of his childhood to the deep valley peach forest covered in downpours, and then to being slandered and driven out by Sky Sect, his dao companion who had been with him for many years personally sent him into h*ll.

Over the years, he was abandoned time and time again.

Only the Demon Lord cherished him in his heart.

He should like him.

But why won't his heart beat? The loving words he had always wanted to say were always locked in his throat. Even if he shed tears in pain, he could only silently lose his voice.

Why?

He didn't understand.

The Demon Lord questioned him, and he also questioned himself.

He curled up in the darkness, asking himself, over and over again: Why?

Why?

He quickly lost weight.

His consciousness was dizzy. His arms went around the other party's shoulders, and he buried his head in the other party's neck. He was floating and sinking along the other party's neck.

Finally, one day.

The Demon Lord didn't ask him the same question again.

The other party kissed his lips deeply, hugged his thin, broken body, and said hoarsely.

"Senior Immortal, let's get married."

On the first day after the night of the full moon, he was sent away from the groggy palace and returned to his original room.

He still carried heavy chains on his hands and feet, and traces of purple ambiguous marks decorated his body.

His body was so tired that he didn't want to move a finger anymore.