Chap 17 / Jaric - Anything my king

PROMPT: saw a tiktok (link: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFUb9WCA/)
_fin_the_flower_
____________________________________

JAPETH POV

Aric was standing in front of me as I leaned against the kitchen sink.

"Show me how bad you want me." I whispered and shrugged my shoulders, smirking.

He stepped away a little bit, then he slowly went down. First one knee, then the other on the ground. He sat down. On his knees.

He was on his knees.. For Me.

His hand in his lap, he looked up at me, not smiling, not doing anything. Just looking at me.

He looked so majestic, his lips in a small smirk, his eyes focused on me. Nothing else. Just me.

Me and him.

Aric and Japeth.

I stepped forward, my hand under his chin. I stroked over and laid my thumb on his lips. 

He kissed it.

"For you, I will do anything, my king." He said, then I pulled him back on his feet slowly. Seeing how much taller he was than me, I leaned in down to me and kissed him deeply.

Aric stroked his tongue over my lips and I opened my mouth slightly, letting him slide in. He pushed me against the table and picked me up, to sit on it.

"Anything, for you.." He repeated breathing and kissed me again, his hand down my pants..

____________________________________

Author note-

Didn't bother to write more smut here xd sorry

VOTE <3