Chap 42 / Sapeth - First Hello

Prompt: 'What are you doing..?', Japeth and Sophie meeting

TW: Sophie oversexualsing herself, 

CAMELOT CASTLE 
____________________________________

Sophie was walking around the castle with her ugly dress, Rhian forced her to wear and looked around. She found a room somewhere at the end of a hall, she slowly opened the door.

Nobody inside. It was quiet, as she looked around she saw a big table with plenty of letters, feathers and books on. Also paintings all around the walls. It was a big room with a big king sized bed and dark blankets and white pillows.

With small steps, the girl walked to the table and looked a bit through the paper when the door opened and someone cleared their throat.

Sophie slowly turned around.

"What are you doing here?" A boy asked, he had red hair and ice blue eyes. Right in front of Sophie was an eel-like creature, sharp and dangerous.

"I- uhm.. Sorry, Rhian.." Sophie mumbled but she knew something about the boy was different then from Rhian. His hair was longer and it more chaotic, also his hair had more red in it than Rhian.

"Almost, I'm Japeth." He said and the scims flew away from Sophie.

"Japeth?"

"I'm his twin?" Japeth rolled his eyes, with a small hand movement he let the scims fly over the table to cover up the papers.

"Right.. oh.. Well, I'm Sophie!" The girl said and waved carefully.

"I know who you are, dummy." He slowly walked to Sophie, she back up and lifted her head. She wasn't scared but ready to fight back if needed.

"I won't hurt you, but leave my room, be so nice." Japeth said and crosses his arms in front of chest.

"Yeah, sure.. sorry.." Sophie mumbled back and wanted to go, though Japeth grabbed her arm and held her back.

"Rhian is looking for you, he wants to tell you to get ready soon for a ball." Japeth explained and let her go then, she quickly left.

Japeth say down at the table and the scims went back to him. All the papers were letters. Letters from Aric. So many.. letters.

He did wrote back but now, since he knew Aric was dead, there was no point in writing anything. Rhian is the one who wants things that no one else did, nobody wanted their mother back.

Nobody.

Chosing a quite good looking suit (green of course), he put on his shoes and brushed his red hair. He didn't really want to go to that ball Rhian organized but he got asked pretty nicely, so he went.

After a moment of breathing deep in and out, the boy pulled himself together and left his room this time he locked up.

Light music was playing from the ballroom and it was a quite comfortable atmosphere around. Rhian was dancing with a girl Japeth haven't seen before. Kei was somewhere in the corner looking jealous.

Sophie was in the twins mother's dress, it wasn't in the light blue anymore but in a soft pink with roses on, it went tightly aorund the girls waist and with puff sleeves, she looked like she knew exactly where she belonged to. 

The girl spotted Japeth and jumped from her chair up, running to the boy.

"Hey!" She said and smiled brightly, a drink in her hand.

"Hey." Japeth said back, not very interested into the girl's trying to show off her chest.

"Want to dance?" She asked and already pulled Japeth with her on the dancefloor.

Japeth just slightly moved his body while Sophie pressed herself a bit more against her. The redhead kept his hands away, just listening to the music as Sophie put her hand on his chest.

"Sophie.. what are you doing?" Japeth whispered, grabbing her hands away and started to slow dance with her to the next song.

"Dancing..?" She said back.

"No, this wasn't dancing."

"It was? What are you on about.." Sophie chuckled nervously. Why didn't he hop on her try to get closer?

"I think you haven't noticed yet, blondie, but I'm gay." Japeth said simply and kept dancing, his one hand on carefully on Sophie's side and the other holding the cold one of the girl.

"Oh.." Sophie mumbled, she tripped away. Japeth let her go.

"Yep." He smiled and wanted to pull Sophie back but she kept away.

"What?"

"Are you crazy?! You're telling me you're gay but then you want to keep dancing?!" She yelled, the music stopped and the people looked at her.

"Sophie, come on.."

"No! I'm trying to get you closer but you just laughed! Do you think I'm a fool?!" She said angrily and threw her hands into the air, Japeth looked around a little.

"The people are staring.."

"I don't care!" She stomped her foot, turned around and walked away dramatically.

Japeth, of course, followed her just like the gentleman he was. Rhian eyed Japeth angrily and shook his head, that will have a fight, Japeth knew it.

Following Sophie, Japeth ran through the filled hallway to her room.

"Sophie?!" Japeth called and knocked at her room, then she opened.

"Are you okay?" He asked, hearing the girl crying.

"No! I'm not, you idiot!" She yelled and turned away from the boy while he walked towards her bed.

"I'm sorry, I thought you knew.. everyone knows of me, you know.. so.. so I just assumed you knew too, I'm sorry." Japeth said and smiled silently.

Sophie lifted her head and looked at the redhead, she sniffed and wiped over her face.

"That dress is ugly anyway.." She mumbled and sat up.

Japeth chuckled.

"Yeah, I think that too. It looks good on you though, Mother's dress always has been ugly." He said and smiled.

"Want to dance?" Japeth asked and held his hand towards the blonde one.

"Sure.." She took it and let him pull her up, then she put her arms around his neck and Japeth put his hands around Sophie's waist.

"You're nice.. nicer than Rhian.." Sophie said a bit more quietly.

"Thank you, I'm really trying but believe it or not.. it's just you. I'm just nicer to you." He smiled slightly and was swinging carefully from one side to the other to the quiet music that came from the ballroom.

They spent the night dancing in Sophie's room, then Japeth carried her in bride style to her bed and laid her down, just like she asked him.

He kissed her head and left then.

Japeth felt sad suddenly, he missed Aric… he missed how he always did that. Carrying into bed and then laying next to him. Sometimes they'd make out afterwards, always actually.. They always made out after OR before.

He exhaled and left to his own room where he carelessly pulled his clothes off and threw them on the floor, then he left himself fall into the bed. Pulling the pillow tightly against his chest and pushing his face into the fabric, dimming the sounds of his sobs.

____________________________________

Author note-

I do like this chapter but I don't think it was what I wanted..

Anyway, a few questions cause why not :)

1. How y'all like the one shots so far?

2. Any suggestions? I can write ideas from others too!

3. Some feedback?

VOTE <3