Chap 14 / Jaric - Open the door

Prompt: Veronica, open the door please
____________________________________

JAPETH POV

I ran through the empty school. Aric was running behind me before he could catch me, I hid in the bedroom. I locked the door and leaned against it, sitting.

"You were meant to be mine!" He sang, I heard his steps behind the door. 

"I am all that you need!" He continued, I felt my heart raising, pounding against my chest. He was so close..

"You craved open my heart!"

"Stop it.. Aric.. please.." I mumbled.

"Can't just leave me alone!" His voice got louder and louder. Then silence. 

He hit against the door.

"Japeth!" Silence.

"Open the, open the door, please." He sang quietly, softly against the door.

"Japeth, open the door! Japeth, can we not fight anymore, please?" I shook my head over and over again, not saying anything.

"Can we not fight anymore?" He asked, I felt the need to open the door. He sounded so.. lovely. He sounded so.. so like Aric.

"Japeth, sure you're scared, I've been there.. I can set you free!"

"Stop.. Aric.. please!" I whined and felt tears running down my face. I leaned with more weight against the door.

"Japeth, don't make me come in there.. I'm gonna count to three!" I stepped away from the door, turning towards it.

"One! Two! Fuck it!" The door cracked open and I flinched. Aric was smiling maniacally. 

"Hello!" He sang and stepped inside slowly, carefully, evil.

"Aric.. come on.." I shook my head, but it didn't stop him, he grabbed me and pulled me out of the room.

"No! Don't! Aric!" I cried, trying to get away. He dragged me to the gym of the school, we went to the podium. In front of us, all the students, they were crying.

"Aric.. please.." I saw a bucket fill of fuel..

"That was my dream, you know. Me and you, and the school on fire. All the people that harmed us. Dead." He explained.

I saw Sophie under the people, and Agatha, and Tedros.

"They're our friends, Aric." I said, he grabbed my face and pulled it up. Our lips close to each other, his breath against mine.

"You think too good of them. They're trying to get in between, Darling." He said and smiled. 

"Please, don't do this.."

"Oh, I love hearing you beg, but I will do this. I have to, they'll steal you from me." His soft lips met mine for just a moment, then he pulled away, letting go of my face.

"I love you, Japeth." I snapped.

That wasn't my Aric..

Wake up! 
-

I sat up, sweating. Aric slowly sat up too.

"You good?" He asked, sleepy, his voice deeper than usual. I nodded, pushing him back to bed, making myself comfortable by his side.

Aric stroked my hair, while I laid my head on his chest.

"My heart is yours.." He mumbled, I smiled at those words and fell asleep.

____________________________________

Author note-

Really short chapter, but yeah I still love it :)

VOTE <3