Chap 10 / Jaric - Drunk Japeth

Modern AU - Party at Tedros', one friend group
TW alcohol, smut
____________________________________

Aric POV

The music was pounding in my ears, I felt the beat in my chest even though I was in the kitchen, drinking coke.

Hort and Sophie were tripping inside, their hands over the other's body, lips connected. I scrunched my mouth.

"Get a room.." I mumbled and turned away, I saw Japeth dancing with someone. I felt jealous. Japeth seemed drunk but I wasn't entirely sure, he didn't drink much. Or at least not as much as I think he did.

While watching him getting closer to that boy he was dancing with, I almost broke the glass I was holding, so I put it aside.

"They've been flirting all night." Tedros said and placed himself next to me.

"Yeah, I know.."

"Japeth first tried to avoid it but then he just flirted back." He shrugged his shoulders and drank something from his drink. I was biting my lip and tried to hide the anger.

"You good?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I turned around and left the room, I made my way outside to get some fresh air. With a loud sigh, I sat down at the empty pool, letting my legs hang down.

The cold air calmed me down and I felt less angry. I mean, Japeth and I aren't a couple but.. I liked him and it always seemed like he liked me back. Now I wasn't so sure anymore.

"Whoa- oh, hey!" Someone mumbled, I turned around and looked at the red haired boy. Japeth tripped towards me, I quickly stood up and caught him before he could fall into the pool.

"You're okay?" I asked and held Japeth, one hand at his side the other under his arm, he put his arm around my neck and leaned against me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked drunkenly.

"Nothing, the party was just too loud.." I answered quietly, I tried to bring him upstairs. Tedros said we can have a room overnight. 

"Where are we going?" 

"To get you a room, you can sleep in." We tripped upstairs, the music loudly behind us. I held him as I walked to the last room on the floor and opened the door.

While trying to place Japeth on the bed, he chuckled and put his arm around my neck. Our faces were pretty close and I could look into his beautiful eyes.

Japeth then leaned a bit backwards and we fell onto the bed, me on top of him.

"My God, Japeth.." I mumbled and went on my elbows, looking down at him.

He was smiling brightly.

"Come on, big boy, you're drunk, let's get you to bed.." I said and tried to take his hands away but instead I got pulled closer.

"Japeth.." I whispered and felt his hot, alcoholic breath against my cold lips.

"Yes, Aric..?" He asked, closing his eyes.

"We're too close.." I whispered and felt my breath getting faster, more in panic.

"Are we..? Huh?" I just nodded because I knew, if I talk now, I can't control what I might say.

"Please.." I whimpered carefully then and also closed my eyes, Japeth closed the few inches between us and I kissed him with a trembling breath.

Just a moment later, I felt his cold hands sliding down my spine. We melted into each other, my hands were in his messy hair, while I slipped my tongue into his mouth, discovering him from the inside.

Then I pulled back.

"No, Japeth, you.. you're drunk.." I remembered and breathed heavily. I sat up, laying my head into my neck, I exhaled.

"So what?"

"No, I'm not doing this if you might not even remember.. and besides.. you were flirting with Atticus the whole night.." I explained.

"Yeah, to make you jealous." Japeth's sounded sober suddenly, I looked back at him. He had his hands under his head, smiling.

"What?"

"Well, the last time we went to a party you were flirting with this girl the whole time, you could see how the water was running together in her mouth." Japeth said and rolled his eyes.

"So I said, I'd get revenge. And I did, didn't I? You're jealous." He was smiling and he sounded satisfied with his actions. I completely forgot about the girl. 

"You were hella drunk on that night, I guess you don't even remember what we did."

"What?" We did something? We had something going on?!

"Exactly, I'm by the way not as drunk as I played." Japeth nodded, not looking at me.

I stood up and made my way to the door. I had no idea what I was supposed to feel. On one hand, I was angry, on the other hand.. I think I deserved it.

"Don't go.." He mumbled, I turned to him, he sat up a bit, leaning on his elbows.

"I know you didn't do it purposely but, God, I was jealous. The girl hang on you and I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I should kill her or you. Or both or nobody, or just let it happen. I was just so.. so jealous." He told me and I let my shoulders hang. I felt so bad.

"Come back.." Japeth whispered and I think he was close to his tears, his voice was shaking slightly.

I walked to the bed. Japeth grabbed my hand and pulled me in, I climbed up on the bed and laid down, facing him.

"You're so beautiful.." I whispered.

"Thank you.." he said back.

We were looking at each other, then I leaned forward and kissed him again. After a quick moment, I climbed over Japeth and again, let my tongue slip through his lips into his mouth. My hands found their way to take off his shirt and my cold hands were sliding over his naked body.

I took off his shirt, mine too. Then I opened his pants and slowly let my hand slide down under his boxers.

Japeth gasped slightly as my cold fingers ran over his tip, then I pulled his pants down and started to move my hand up and down while kissing his neck and leaving hickeys over his skin.

He moaned, he had his hands in my hair and he pulled it slightly. I gasped from the short pain but kept moving my hand.

"God… I'm close.." He breathed out, then just a moment later my hand was covered in his cum.

I swiped my hand clean at the blanket. Japeth sat up, pushed me down and started kissing me deeply, he then pulled my pants down and I felt his warm, soft tongue circling around my dick.

"Oh God-" I moaned, grabbing his hair while pushing my dick into his mouth. He gagged a bit but kept going. Moving his head up and down, my eyes rolled back and I let him do.

"Japeth- oh- Mh~" I whimpered and felt the orgasm coming closer, I breathed out and came into his mouth. Japeth looked up at me, my cum dripping out.

I smirked at him, then he went up and kissed me again. His tongue found its way between my lips and into my mouth.

We broke apart and I looked at the boy above me, he laid next to me then cuddled himself at me. My eyes closed and we fell asleep.

____________________________________

Author note-

Ups, wasn't my intention to write smut but somehow it worked out lol

Anyway hope y'all liked it :)

VOTE <3