Chap 67 / Jaric - Mistletoe [Christmas special 2]

Japeth in the school for good and evil pt. 5, he's in the school for boys

____________________________________

The school wasn't really decorated for Christmas here at the school, though I felt quite Christmasly, so I put a mistletoe above the door to the library. I knew this was the only place I know Aric goes to often.

Sitting on the floor with a few books around me, I heard the door open and looked up. Aric walked in, angrily. He grabbed some books and threw them against the wall.

"Careful with those, they're old." I said and stood up and walked over to him. He grunted and turned to me.

"What do you want, nerd?" He asked with an eye roll, crossing his arms. I shrugged my shoulders.

"For you to not throw the poor books around." I simply said and picked them from the ground.

Aric grabbed them out of my hand and threw them beside my head against the wall again. I looked him into the eyes and scoffed softly.

"I throw things around if I want to or not, so piss off." He hissed and got closer to my face, I also leaned in and smirked.

"I was here first." I claimed. Aric shook his head and sighed, then leaning back and looking at me.

"It's Christmas by the way." I said without any context and smiled falsely which made him angrier.

"Stop the freakshow and go back to classes." He growled, I shook my head.

"No classes today, dear.. but it's Christmas. Why don't we celebrate? You know, get a tree, some presents for the boys, have a quite nice day?" I asked and shrugged my shoulders again.

Then he pushed me, a scim flew out right away and to his throat, Aric clenched his jaw and looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Try it." He dared but I didn't do anything and let the scim come back to me, then I stepped away from him.

"It's Christmas, Aric. Be a bit nicer, I'm sure the prince would love to celebrate!" I said, then I walked past him and to the door.

He followed, he pushed me against the doorway, with a small look above me and I chuckled at him.

"What?" He asked annoyed.

"Look." I pointed at the mistletoe right over him and tilted my head, he scoffed.

"I won't be kissing you. I'm not gay." He said and let go of me.

"Me neither.." I lied.

"But rule is rule." Shrugging my shoulder, I leaned back and waited for him to say something as he looked away.

"Well, I don't go by rules, so I guess, we have to skip that part, don't we?" He raised his eyebrows and licked over his lips.

"But I do." I said back, then I grabbed Aric by his collar, turned us around so he's pushed against the doorway and smirked.

"Fucking dickhead.." He whispered before I laid my lips against his. Aric placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him.

We kept kissing until I moved apart from him for a moment.

"See.. not that hard." I whispered only to get pulled in again, Aric had his hands still on my body and slowly slid under my shirt.

I got goosebumps because he had the coldest hands I ever felt on me. A small moan left my mouth and he smirked and kissed me deeper.

"Aric- never mind.." We heard and broke apart quickly, I cleared my throat and looked away, so the boy couldn't see my face.

"Piss off." Aric said and the student left again. I got pulled back and almost fell down but Aric held me back.

"Let's go somewhere quiet…" He whispered and we headed into the back of the library.

____________________________________

Author note-

Well, another Christmas special hehe :) I know it's a short one but don't worry I'll post more (as I promised!) ^^

VOTE <3