Chap 13 / Jaric - Smut (1)

Prompt: Smut, kinks, MODERN AU
TW: heavy smut 
____________________________________

ARIC POV 

"Japeth," I said in a strong tone. He has been bratty all day. First, he avoided me without telling me why, I also caught him flirting with a boy. Then he pulled the 'I did nothing wrong'-card, LYING to my face.

He turned to me, looking down. I was standing in our room, my arms crossed, he was sitting on the bed.

"Yes..?" He mumbled quietly.

"You've been acting not like you should, you know what that means, right?" I asked and he nodded.

"On the bed." Japeth listened and walked up to our king sized bed, he sat down.

"Do you know what you've done?" I asked.

"Yes," I grabbed his face and pulled it to me as I kneeled in front of him.

"What?"

"Yes.. daddy."

"Good, at least something." I smiled and kissed him harshly, he kissed back. Then I pushed him away.

"Come on, you know what to do." I said and he nodded. Japeth started to take off his clothes. His chest full of mine hickeys from two nights ago, bite marks were only slightly recognizable. I was proud of how I showed him, he belonged to me.

He was mine, so I have to take care of him.

Japeth waited for another word of me, like a small puppy he looked up at me with his ice blue eyes. I placed my hand under his chin, while looking down.

"Good boy," I claimed, he blushed.

"I'm not, I've been a brat all day long.." He mumbled, I nodded.

"I know, that's what the punishment is for." Smirking, I pushed him to the bed and crawled over him.

"You're not allowed to cum unless I say so. And you'll count to 100, got it?" I asked, he nodded.

"Use your words, puppy."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good. Start counting." He nodded and did as I said while I slowly shoved off his pants, I sat over his legs and watched him getting frustrated by the smallest touch of my cold hands.

I took his dick in my hands and moved my hand slowly up and down, massaging it softly. 

"I don't want a sound out of your mouth except for the numbers." I said and he nodded, closing his eyes. He kept counting.

Japeth bit his lip, stopped counting, I stopped moving my hand. He was at 50 already, halfway through.

"I don't hear you counting."

"51.." He breathed out, glad it didn't sound like a moan, yet it was close.

Starting to move my hand again, he deeply inhaled, his chin quivering.

"52.. 53.. 54.. 55.. Daddy- I-" He mumbled, I stopped, seeing how needed he got. He wanted to finish but his punishment was just as every other. 

"No, sound. Keep counting."

"56.. 57.. 58.. 59.. 60.. 61.. 62.. 63.." 

Japeth's breath trembled and he pinched into the blanket.

"Keep. Counting." I said fiercely and he nodded quickly, counting ahead while I placed my hand back on his erection and continued my handjob.

"100.." he mumbled, I bent over, placing my mouth on his tip, he grabbed my hair and moaned loud.