Chap 38 / Japeth - Evelyn and her stupid being..

Prompt: Encanto sound "I will never be good enough for you.." 

TW: domestic abuse, blood, major death, scars
____________________________________

"You are good for nothing!" She yelled, as Rhian and Japeth slowly got away from each other. They were fighting but more of a brotherly fight. They were having fun. They got along.

But now they went apart and looked at their mother. Evelyn just got home from the grocery store and she let the bags fall down. The house was a mess.

Instead of yelling at Rhian AND Japeth, she pushed Japeth away from her favorite son and Japeth tripped.

"What is wrong with you?!" She yelled and shook her head angrily.

"What-"

"You are such a disaster! You can't do anything right! I told you to stop going out with that ARIC and I told you to LEAVE ALONE RHIAN! He had better things to do!" She kept yelling and pushing Japeth away.

"Stop it!" He yelled back and finally, after all those years, he pushed back. Evelyn gasped.

Silence.

Rhian was shocked, his brother never.. never thought about fighting back. He always let everything happen to him. Anything their mother did to Japeth, he just let it happen.

But not today. Today he snapped. He snapped and nobody knew what was going to happen.

"I will never be good enough.. for you." Japeth started then quietly.

'Will I?" He whispered.

Evelyn straightened her back.

"No matter how.. hard I try." Japeth looked at his brother, seeing his worried eyes.

"No matter how hard any of us two tries! I will never be strong enough. Rhian will never be perfect enough!" Japeth slowly raised his voice.

"I left this family because you always see the worst in me!" He got angrier and angrier.

"You didn't care about us!" Evelyn yelled back and went back closer to her son.

"I love my family! Rhian loves his family! You're the one who didn't care!" He screamed and threw his hands up.

"Don't you dare-!"

"This family is broken because of you!" He screamed and felt scims slowly leaving his body.

Maybe he won't be able to stop himself, maybe he will. Maybe he will kill her. Maybe he will not. He wanted to though. He wanted to kill her. He wanted to hurt her the way she hurt him. The way she did all those years. Those scars.. Those painful beatings.

The tears, the sleepless nights and the self harm. Everything bad that was about him was because she made him that way. She wanted him to be evil but now she regrets it. Now she wants the control back. But she wasn't the one anymore.

Japeth was.

"You didn't want me." Japeth said and the next he knew was his scims cutting off his mothers head.

Rhian gasped, shocked.

Japeth just stood there.

Blood was all over Japeth's clothing, face, hair, eyes, lips, hands. Everywhere.

And then he ran.

Japeth tripped over the body and ran outside, he just ran. Hearing Rhian's yelling and calling didn't stop him from running.

He stopped when he arrived at the cottage of him and his boyfriend. He ripped the door open and ran inside, he bumped into a wall. A living wall.

"Hey- what's wrong- '' Aric grabbed Japeth's arms and looked at the traumatized face of his boyfriend.

"What.. what happened to you? Why are you covered in blood? Is that your blood? Are you bleeding?!" Aric bombed him with questions but Japeth couldn't answer.

He just stood there. He couldn't answer. He didn't know what happened. Why did he run? Why did he run away from home? 

"Japeth.. talk to me!" Aric picked Japeth up and carried him to their bed, he laid him down and sat next to him.

"I'll clean you up!" He said and left for the bathroom, grabbing a bucket with water inside and a towel, then he went back.

First, Aric took off Japeth's shirt but the redhead tried to stop him from it.

"Don't- Aric- please! Keep my shirt on! Aric, please!" Japeth cried and tried to push his hands away.

"Don't- Aric.." He whispered then he closed his eyes, he couldn't see the reaction. The cold hands stopped touching his body as the shirt was off.

Japeth swallowed the pain, the fear.

"Who.. who did that to you..?" Aric asked in a quiet, soft but worried voice.

Japeth didn't answer, he knew what his body looked like. Full of scars. Full of ugly, long, short, dark, light.. scars. Everywhere.

"Japeth, please tell me it wasn't your mom.. please.." He whispered, his fingers flying over the boy's body, not touching him. Just feeling the heatness the scars leave behind.

Japeth still said nothing. He didn't open his eyes. He didn't do anything but let the tears silently fall over his cheeks.

"Japeth.." Aric kept going and pulled his boyfriend up into a hug.

"Aric.." But nothing, Aric felt the scars all over his back, all over his skin. His body.

Aric was wondering how he never saw those scars. How Japeth could hide them all those years. Aric was so confused but he won't ask Japeth now. He will wait until it is a better moment.

They held each other tight against their bodies. Japeth needed the touch. He needed the touch for his scars. He just wanted the touch. The feeling of actual being there.. not his fake second skin he has been wearing all his life.

Japeth just wanted to heal.. let his body heal from those hurting feelings. He just wanted to heal from those scars.

"It's okay, Japeth. It's okay." He said and kissed his boyfriend's head.

____________________________________

Author note-

Short chapter but I like it. I wanted that Aric finds the scars know I finally did it!!

VOTE <3