Chap 21 / Sapeth - Partying pt 2

Prompt: Sophie oversexualsing herself pt 2
MODERN AU
TW: sexual harassment/assault 
____________________________________

SOPHIE POV

I was dancing around the room, the music was loud and felt so.. refreshing to me. Taking a break. A man, probably in his 30's, was dancing against my body and I felt his hands all over me.

Without thinking, I just let it happen. I felt Japeth's eyes on me across the room. He was looking out, I'll be safe.. right? I'll be safe.

"Let me buy a drink, beauty!" He said into my ear, I felt his alcohol breath against my soft skin. I just nodded and let him take me to the bar.

He brought me a drink and I easily drank it. Then he pulled me back to the dance floor, and further. I didn't know what to do and followed him.

My breath started trembling and I felt my body starting to shake.

I don't want this..

He pushed me against the wall, his lips over my neck.

I didn't know what to do.. Should I push him away? If I do.. what will he do?

I placed my hands carefully on his chest, slightly pushing against him to push him away from me. He took my hand and slowly slid it down to his pants.

I flinched together as his head banged against the wall and he fell to the ground. Japeth was standing there, his scims flying over the man. My breath trembling, I tripped over the body and hugged Japeth.

"It's okay.." He mumbled, stroking my hair.

"This is all my fault!" I cried and pinched in his shirt.

"No, no, Sophie. It's not. It's not your fault! Let's get home.." I nodded and we made our way home..

I turned to Japeth, but there wasn't Japeth. Someone else, he smiled.. brightly, with a scary smile.

"Hello, beauty.." The man said, I ran-

"Japeth?" I whispered, I was holding my stuffed animal (a princess fairy) and stood in the door. Someone sat up.

"What?" It wasn't Japeth, it was Aric.

"Is.. is Japeth..?" I asked with a shaking voice.

"Oh.." Was the only thing I heard, then Aric slowly shook Japeth awake.

"Hey, puppy, wake up.." I heard.

"What is.. let me sleep.." Japeth answered.

"It's Sophie-" Aric just started when Japeth jumped up

"I'll be right there!" He said, now awake, he leaned over Aric and kissed him, then he headed to me and we went to my room.

We laid into my bed.

"It's okay.." Japeth whispered, hugging me tightly. I'd probably cuddle with Hort but he wasn't home at the moment.

"It's all my own.. fault.."

"No, Sophie, it's not your fault. Regardless how you look like, what you wore. It doesn't matter, it is not your fault." He claimed and stroke over my head.

"Don't lie.. it's all my fault.." I said again, I felt so.. disgusting. I hated my body. My eyes, my hair, my skin.

It was all disgusting.

My hands, my legs. My thighs and my arms. My lips, my hips.

Everything about me is…

Disgusting. 

"You're not disgusting, Sophie. You're just as beautiful as you always have been." He said softly, kissing my head.

"Don't lie.."

"I'm not, Soph.."

"You are.. look at me.. I'm..  I'm disgusting.. Everything about me is disgusting. I mean.. it happened because of me.. it's my fault.." I cried and held Japeth close to me.

"Don't. Don't say that, don't plant yourself. You're just human, Sophie. You're just human.. and you're a victim. Now, sleep, okay? I'll be here and I'll look out for you. You're safe with me.." He repeated the 'you're safe with me' over and over again until I felt my eyes getting heavier.. then I fell asleep..

____________________________________

Author note-

If anyone didn't get it, the stuff written in cursive is a dream based on her memory (the only thing that happend differently is when Japeth disappeared and the man was standing there!) :)

Anyway, I hope y'all like it! ^^

VOTE <3