Chap 34 / Children - Ruining her dress

AU in which Sophie & Filip & Japeth & Aric grow up together (again, Filip is his own person and not Sophie as a boy!)

Aric: 9 y/o
Sophie: 6 y/o
Filip: 10 y/o
Japeth: 8 y/o

____________________________________

"Mommas!" Aric yelled and ran through the woods. He found a hurt bird and wanted to show it to his moms, so they could help him. 

"What is it, dear?" Clarissa asked and saw her young boy run through the bushes and over the leaves. 

"I found a bird! Can you help him?" He asked and smiled sadly at his mom, she took out her magic wand since she was still the godmother fairy. 

"No, Clarissa, we can do it differently.. no use of magic needed." Lesso laughed and took the bird carefully into her hand then she walked back inside home. She was followed by Aric. 

"What are you gonna do?" He asked, his hands on the table as he looked up a bit over it.

"We will feed it and we will take care until it is back healthy again." Lesso explained and smiled, pouring milk into a small pipette.

Aric ran outside again and looked for Sophie and Filip around the village. He found them on the ground. Sophie bragged about how her dress was now dirty while Filip just laughed.

"Hey!" He said and smiled, letting himself fall on the ground. Sophie waved before she attacked Filip for placing dirt on her pink dress.

"You asshole!" She yelled and yeeted herself on him, Filip just laughed.

"Help me, Aric!" He cried, Aric smiled and yeeted himself on Sophie who shrieked loudly in pain of the boy on her back.

"Get off me!" She cried and kicked her feet.

"Get of off Filip!" Aric shouted back until Filip just pushed both down and groaned.

"Oh my god, can't y'all be a little bit more quiet?" Someone asked and sat down next to the laying kids.

"Hello to you too, Japeth." Aric said and rolled his eyes, looking at the redhead who raised his eyebrows in a mean way.

"What happened to hello? How are you?" Filip said and laughed, again putting dirt on Sophie's soft, clean, blond hair.

"YOU-" Sophie screamed and threw herself AGAIN at Filip, scratching him, pulling his hair, screaming into his face.

"Shut up!" Japeth shouted and everyone flinched as the scims flew close to Filip and Sophie's face. 

The two half-siblings looked at the green eel-ish things, Aric has his eyes wide open, hiding a chuckle.

"Take them away!" Sophie cried out, Japeth whistled and the scims went back to him.

"Why can't you shut up? You are so fucking loud.." He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Why are you even here then? If we're so annoying?!" Aric asked, annoyed and shrugged his shoulders. 

"Because you are the only half possible children to hang out with, but maybe I will rethink my choices!" Japeth said back angrily because he didn't like when Aric was talking to him like that. Like if he didn't care about him, like Japeth was annoying.

"Oh, come one, grumpy old married couple!" Filip laughed and Sophie chuckled, then Japeth threw a dirt ball at Sophie.

"You!" She cried, she was so done with them but secretly she loved it, she loved how easy they were on her, how they just accepted her while her mom was being a bad mother.. as always.

"I wanted to throw it at Filip!" Japeth tried to defend himself but she didn't believe him and just let Sophie attack him, though Aric grabbed her waist and pulled her off the boy.

"Let me hurt him! He is ruining my outfit!"

"Filip ruined it! I fixed it!" Japeth said back but then they heard Sophie's mom call for her and everyone went quiet. 

Lesso quickly made her way to the children, knowing Vanessa will scream them down for ruining Sophie's dress. Before Vanessa could reach the kids, Lesso held her back.

Aric looked at his mom, who got yelled at, then he grabbed Sophie and Japeth's hand while Sophie grabbed Filip and they headed to the forest.

"Come back here!" Vanessa yelled but the kids ignored her and they laughed, hiding in the woods.

Aric still held Japeth's hand as they let themselves fall into the dirty, wet grass.

"She'll kill me!" Sophie laughed and rolled herself even more into the dirt. Japeth nodded, didn't say anything though. Filip just laughed it off.

"Well, you can spent the night at my house if you want?" Filip said and smiled.

"No, I don't want to, come on! Honora will be just as mad as my mom.." Sophie whispered.

"Maybe you can come with me!" Aric suggested. He knew his moms were nice to Sophie, especially the redhead. She was so nice, talking to Sophie as if it was her real daughter. Sometimes Aric was jealous but he ignored the feeling. 

"Whatever, let's just chill here all night!" Japeth said then and laid into the grass, his red hair turning wet.

"Whatever!" The other three yelled together, laughing.

____________________________________

Author note-

This is so bad idk I don't like it but okay, I don't have much ideas atm but I'll write the Lady Lesso fanfiction instead!

I wanted this to be about Aric but someone didn't work out ;-;

VOTE <3