Chap 52 / Japeth - Family

Song: "You don't know fuck about my family"

TW: domestic abuse, blood, alcohol, talking about death, smut (ofc)

What if: Japeth grew up in the school for good and evil (with Rhian!)
____________________________________

The tree behind me covered me up to a certain level. I just wanted to be alone. Alone with my thoughts, alone with feelings, alone with everything.

When I heard those stupid voices. Tedros and his friends were somewhere walking, they were laughing. Talking about Rhian and how brave he and nice he was.

Pressing myself closer against the tree, I saw them walking past me but then Tedros turned around.

"Oh, well, who is here?" He asked and scoffed.

"Fuck off, prince." I mumbled and looked away, my eyes were a bit puffy and red.

"Why would I? Could you explain why you weren't at Rhian's funeral? He is literally your twin brother." Tedros said, I rolled my eyes.

"None of your business." I hissed and stood up. Why can't they just leave me alone? I was literally on the Never side of the lunch place. Why do they have to walk here?!

"It is my business, Rhian was my friend."

"He wasn't, Teddy, he wasn't." I crossed my arms and tilted my head.

"How would you know? Mh? You abandoned him." Tedros shook his head.

I scoffed. Abandon? Him?!

"Yeah, sure. Tell me who our partners are?" I asked and leaned forward.

"They died, and you just left him all alone with his grief!" Tedros scoffed, looking away.

"You don't believe that, do you? I mean, come on.. are you really that dumb?" I asked but then I started laughing. I just laughed. And the princes looked at me like I was crazy.

"What-"

"AHAHAHA YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT YOURSELF!" I laughed and tears were in my eyes, my god, my brother has always been a good liar but this?! This is just hilarious!

"Why are you laughing?" Tedros asked pissed.

"Why?! Because that is absolutely not true!" I said and shook my head.

"I always knew my brother was crazy but.. wow.." I gasped for air and waited a moment to calm down.

"As if you know it better-" Tedros stopped, he realized that I was still Rhian's twin. I tilted my head again, amused.

"I do know better, I'm his brother. I've lived with him my whole life." I said and raised an eyebrow.

Tedros kept quiet.

"Do you really want to know who our parents were?" I asked and smiled slightly. The prince stepped a bit away from me. The other boys just looked like they were ready to fight me.

I held my hand up, my finger glowing in a dark green. A blue butterfly appeared. Tedros' eyes widened.

"Evelyn.." he whispered and looked at me.

"Oh, not only." I let the blue animal disappear and pointed right at the tower.

"Rafal did everything to get Rhian in the school for good, mother asked him to." I explained and smiled.

"How- what..?"

"Oh my god.. He lied to you." I smirked. Then I walked to Tedros, leaned into him, so only he could hear me.