𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘯 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

"So, who's sitting in front with me?" Yoongi asked.

It was finally trip day, and everyone was putting their bags into the car. Yoongi was going to drive until the first stop, then swap with someone else.

It was decided you'd all take turns driving.

"I'll sit in front," you said. "I'll only move from there once it's my turn to drive."

"Awe, but I wanted to sit with you," Hoseok frowned.

"Sorry, baby. If I end up sitting at the back, I'll sit with you," you said. "Now, everybody in the car."

One by one, your soulmates hopped in the car.

First, it was Namjoon, Jungkook, and then Hoseok. In the very back were Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung.

"Are we ready to go?" Yoongi asked, buckling his seatbelt and fixing the review mirror.

"Yeah!" Jimin exclaimed. "Let's get this trip started!"

.

"Living Lovely," you sang. "Just loveeeee me."

Love by Kendrick Lamar played while you horribly sang along, causing your soulmates to laugh before joining you.

"I wanna be with you, aye. I wanna be with you," Jungkook sang along.

"Just love~" Taehyung shouted, placing a hand on his chest. "Love me."

This is what you love about road trips. Besides seeing some sights as you drove, you loved being able to sing along to songs.

"If I didn't ride blade on curb, would you still-" Yoongi began.

"Love me?" Jimin sang loudly, catching his boyfriends beside him by surprise.

"If I made up my mind at work, would you still-"

"Love me?" He practically screamed this time, clutching his chest.

"Gosh, Jimin," Jin mumbled, rubbing his ears. "I know you're feeling the song, but do you have to be so loud?"

"Sorry, my love," Jimin apologised, pecking his soulmate's lips. "How far are we, by the way?"

"Huh!?" Yoongi asked, turning down the music. "What did you ask, Minnie?"

"Oh, we're about ten minutes away from our first stop," he said. "We'll take a bathroom break, buy some snacks and be on our way."

"Do you think there'll be any network where we stop?" You asked, Yoongi.

"Most likely. Why?"

"I just need to make a phone call," you told him.

You were planning on calling the people who would help you plan your proposal.

You knew you wouldn't get the chance to talk to them once you've arrived at the Airbnb, so you decided to communicate with them when you stopped at a petrol station or food place.

Even though you were already planning, you couldn't but ask yourself if it really was okay for you to propose now. You felt like you should've waited for you guys to graduate.

But what if one of the boys had the plan to propose after you guys graduate too?

You didn't want that since you wanted to be the one to propose.

'It's okay, y/n. It's not like the guys are going to say no to the proposal... right?' You asked yourself. 'Yeah... I'm not asking them to get married now. I'm just proposing.'

Yoongi glanced at you with a slight frown on his face, wondering what you were thinking about.

Your eyebrows were furrowed, and you were nibbling on your bottom lip. Whatever you were thinking about was clearly making you anxious.