𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹

Jimin tried to hide his face under the big hood of the dinosaur onesie he wore. He could hear the whispers and giggles from the students he walked past.

He mentally cursed at himself for agreeing to the stupid bet. He was hoping he'd win, just to see you in a cute pink maid dress, but here he was, dressed in the bright green dinosaur onesie you picked out for him.

Jimin was tired of teachers and friends eyeing him weirdling before chuckling to themselves.

He walked into the cafeteria and made his way to the table where some of his soulmates were sitting.

"So there actually was a bet?" Yoongi snickered, and Jimin sent him a glare. "Don't make my mood any worse. I can barely walk because of you."

"Hey, blame that on Namjoon too."

"Anyway, where's the Kookie, and Tae and y/n?" Jimin asked, noticing that the three of them were missing.

"Kook's finishing his painting. Tae was asked to stay behind and help some of the younger students code something, and y/n never sits with us. She's sitting with Haru," Jin said.

"I thought she'd sit with us, now that we've all bonded, you know?" Jimin asked, and Hoseok shrugged.

"I thought so too, but nope, she's sitting with her bestie."

Jimin's eyes moved to your table, a few tables away from theirs. You were laughing at something with Haru.

"Do you guys think she's not ready to sit with us?" Namjoon asked. "I doubt it. y/n literally sitting sat with us through hearing your faint moans."

"Maybe y/n's his only friend? They always hang out just the two of them," Yoongi said, and they shrugged.

-

"Why's the cute one wearing a onesie?" Haru asked as he watched Jimin talk with some of your soulmates. "Who? Jimin?"

"If that's his name, then yeah."

"He lost a bet with me. It was two see who between Yoongi and Hoseok would be the least surprised. He bet on Yoongi, and I bet on Hoseok."

"Least surprised about what?" "My innocence."

"You? Innocence? In the same sentence? Please!" He cackled, and you rolled your eyes.

"Look, the boys thought I was innocent or conservative and stuff like that. They tried to keep Jimin's horny mouth shut, but they failed because he semi drunkenly came to my place and told me everything."

"What were you going to wear if you lost?" Haru asked, taking a sip of his juice box, and you shrugged. "I don't really know, but Jimin did say something about a maid dress."

"Ooh, the sexy kind or the cute kind?" "Knowing Jimin, probably the sexy kind."

"You should show up to their apartment in a maid dress and cleaning supplies. Surprise them and tell them you're there to do business or something."

"You know I can't do that. I can't go onto the bus dressed like that. And stop trying to make me do something you'd do."

"I never said to surprise your boyfriends with the sexy one. Just go in a cute pink one."

"And have random men, and possibly even women, infantilize me? Yeah, no thanks." You took a sip of your vanilla flavoured milk while Haru snorted.

"Anyway, I think you should sit with your boyfriends," he said, changing the subject. "But who will you sit with?"

"Bitch, don't act like I don't have other friends. I don't like them as much as you, but I like them. Kind of at least." "I'm happy to be your favourite, my love."

"Ew, let's not do that. As I was saying, you don't have to worry about me. I'll sit with some group of gays from my Ethics course. But right now, I actually need to talk to my Sociology lecturer," he said, packing up his lunch bag.

"I'll alternate who I sit with. Some days I'll sit with them, but majority of the time, I'll sit with you," you said as you packed up your lunch bag as well.

"Aw, you'd do that for me?" "Let's not do that either, okay?"

Haru scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Just go and sit with your boyfriends or something." You smiled as you swung your backpack over your shoulder.

"That's what I'm doing."

-

"Mind if I sit here?" You asked, catching the males by surprise. Jin almost choked on his noodles and began to cough.

Yoongi turned around to see you standing there with a sheepish smile on your face and your lunch bag in your hand.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to surprise you guys."

"It's okay, and sure you can sit here," Namjoon scooted to the side, allowing you to sit between him and Yoongi.

"We were wondering why you didn't sit with us earlier," Hoseok said. "Oh, sorry. Haru doesn't really like to have lunch with other people. The people he'll actually sit with other me have classes right now. So I didn't want to leave him," you explained.

"Oooh, I lowkey thought you were still... you know, shy about being with us in public," Jimin said, and you shook your head. "Not any more. Well, I kind of am, but you and Yoongi made it clear to me that I shouldn't care about what others think."

Yoongi placed his hand on your thigh, and you gave a small smile, which you returned.

"Do you usually pack your own lunch bag?" Jin asked as you opened your lunchbox. "It's a mix. Sometimes I pack my own, and for Haru, while on others we just order from here," you explained before taking a bite of your toast.

"You and Haru seem to be quite close. I'm surprised you don't live with him too," Hoseok said, causing your eyes to widen.

"You know I almost did. And I actually might. When I wanted to share an apartment with Haru, he was already with two other people. So there was no room for me. But now that he's living alone, I'm thinking about it."

"Why is there something wrong with your current place?" Namjoon asked. "The place itself? No, not at all, it's a great place, and it's convenient for me since it's not too far from school. My roommate, however. I can tolerate yours but not hers. And I've had enough of hearing her beg her quick dicks to go harder."

Namjoon's cheeks turned pink at the mention of his moans, and you chuckled.

"Anyway, where's Jungkook and Taehyung?" "Jungkook's supposed to be finishing a painting, and Taehyung's helping some younger students."

"But they could be fucking in that lecture hall we use as hour chill space. You know how those two are," Hoseok said before taking a bite of his food.

"Is that how they are?" You asked with wide eyes, and they all hummed in response. "Jungkook was lucky to find one of his soulmates the day he turned eighteen since he was already friends with Taehyung. To summarise everything, Jungkook was a horny teen, and Taehyung was a young male with a high sex drive. And here we are," Yoongi explained.

"After me, I'd say those two are the horniest," Jimin said, chuckling.

"And because of that, we never send Jimin to check up on them because if they are getting it down and dirty, we know he's going to join them."

"Not today, though. My ass is still tore from yesterday's abuse," Jimin defended himself, and Jin shook his head. "That's a lie. Whether your ass is sore or not, we all know you'd never miss a chance at a quick fuck."

"Okay, maybe you're right, but whatever."

You couldn't help but laugh. The way they talked about each other and how they talked to each other was amusing to you.

You were happy to be a part of this. Happy that these seven males were your boyfriends, and even better, your soulmates.