𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

a couple of days later or whatever ~

"So tonight we're going to the Golden Bakery, right?" Jungkook asked, closing his book.

"Yup," Namjoon answered. "Be prepared to spend money on expensive desserts."

"What should we wear? Formal? Or casual?" Jimin asked. "I heard the place isn't super fancy... it's just the desserts and stuff that make it seem that way."

"Semi-casual and semi-formal. So not too formal, and not too casual," Jin said.

"Do I even have anything semi-formal?" Yoongi sighed. "I think my closet is either formal or casual. Don't think I have anything in between."

"You probably do. We've been through the clothes in your closet more times than you have. You wear the same couple of shirts and pants over and over again," Namjoon chuckled.

"That's not a problem since a thing called washing clothes exists," Yoongi smiled. "And speaking of the clothes I wear repeatedly... has anyone seen that one grey hoodie? I haven't been able to see it for a couple of days now."

"Guilty," Taehyung giggled. "I took it."

"When can I get it back?" Yoongi sighed. "That's my lucky hoodie. I have a practical exam and need that hoodie when I do it."

"You'll get it back when y/n comes home. Your princess is wearing it now," Taehyung told him. "I gave it to her the morning."

"Isn't y/n busy packing this at her place? Shouldn't we go and help?" Hoseok asked. "I thought she was just going to get clothes."

"She said she'd call us when she needs help. Jungkook and I offered to help, but she refused to tell us she could do it alone," Jimin sighed. "You know how she is with us offering to help."

"Why don't we go and help? Would she be able to refuse our help when we're already there?" Taehyung asked.

"I mean... it's y/n, our girlfriend. She might, but I doubt she would," Namjoon shrugged.

"Do you think there's a reason why y/n refuses our help? It doesn't matter what it is... she always declines at first."

"Wait... does y/n remember we're going to The Godeln Cafe tonight?" Jin asked, and Taehyung nodded. "I reminded her before she left. She even said it was good that she decided to go to her place. So that she could find something to wear."

.

"Haru, my love. Did I ever take the clothes we bought that time from your place?" You asked your best friend as you took out a couple of jackets from your closet.

"I forgot to tell you about that! You didn't. Do you need them? Ah! Are you going on a date!?" Haru asked.

"Yeah... I guess? We're going to The Golden Bakery for Jin to help him with his assignment. But it might as well be a date," you told him.

"You're lucky I'm at home. Where are you so I can bring these to you right now." Your bestie asked, and you could hear some shuffling.

"I'm at my place. No, my old apartment. I'm busy packing things in preparation to move," you sighed.

"Oh- are your soulmates with you?" Haru asked. "Nope. Jimin and Jungkook offered to help, but I refused. I don't need help yet."

"Why won't you let them help you, y/n? I know you've got this thing of wanting to be able to do things yourself, but these are your soulmates. You can ask them to help you. Even with little things like this."

YOu closed your eyes and let out a sigh. "You know why I'm like this, Haru. It's just something I've gotten used to doing things myself. I can ask people I barely know for help, but I struggle asking people I know, and I'm close with... is still difficult."