𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

"You're not supposed to be in here."

Taehyung and Hoseok turned to the door with wide eyes to see you and Yoongi. "Tae isn't supposed to be here. Doesn't he have a lecture right now?"

"y/n? Why did you come back to school? I thought you'd go straight home since you don't have any lectures left?" Taehyung asked, completely ignoring Yoongi's question.

"Because I wanted to see you. I was going to wait in here and call you once your lecture ended. But it looks like I don't have to do that anymore."

You and Yoongi made your way up the stairs, and towards the row, the pair were sitting. "What're you two doing?"

"Finishing an essay," Hoseok said. "Bunking a lecture." You and Yoongi just chuckled as you shook your head at Taehyung's answer.

"Anyway, kiss me. One of you or all three of you. I don't mind," Taehyung said. The three of you just blinked, looking at him. "Oh, come on. I have two boyfriends and a whole girlfriend in front of me, and none of you wanna kiss me? What nonsense is this?" He huffed.

"You're acting as if you and I didn't kiss a couple of minutes before they walked in," Hoseok said, playfully rolling his eyes before pecking his lips.

"Love you, Hobi. Anyway, why are juniors helping you with your sculpture?"

"Yeah, my professors thought it'd be good if they learnt and gained some experience from us. So I have three students who want to help and learn from me."

"You know, Jimin and Jin are the only ones that have seen your sculpture. I wanna see it too," Yoongi said. "You guys can see it. Maybe tomorrow when it's less busy? The deadline is drawing near, and everyone's trying to get their things done before exam season."

"Why don't you tell us about the juniors who you have to work with. Are they nice? Rude?"

"No, all of them are total sweethearts. Sora is the most talkative of the three, and she's bright and bubbly. Jayden is more in between. He's talkative but not as much as Sora. He lowkey reminds me of TikTok e-boy with the way he dresses. Then we have Nam-kyu. He reminded me of Yoongi but way more reserved. He talked but only here and there."

"Hopefully, they don't fuck up your project. I remember having to work in a group with some juniors that were fresh out of high school, and oh my God..." Yoongi groaned.

"Yeah, hopefully, they don't. Luckily these guys aren't like, fresh out of high school."

"How old are they?" Hoseok asked. "Sora's the youngest. She's turning twenty. Jayden is twenty-one, and Nam-kyu is twenty-four."

"Ah, lowkey you then." Yoongi. "Am I really though-"

You frowned before pulling your phone out of your pocket. "Haru? This bitch rarely calls me first," you mumbled before answering the call.

"I don't know why you've put your phone to your ear when I requested a video call," he said, causing your soulmates to giggle."What do you want?"

"Come with me to the library, yeah? I don't like going there, but I have to give this lunchbox to someone," Haru said, showing you the pastel yellow lunch bag.

"Who's it even for?"

"You'll see, just get your ass here ASAP. I'm almost in front of the library, so hurry," Haru said before ending the call. You scoffed before turning to your soulmates.

"I better run. I don't know if I'll catch you guys later, but whatever," you said before pecking Yoongi's cheek and then Taehyung's and Hoseok's.

"See you~" you sang before grabbing your backpack and rushing out of the lecture room.

.

"No way I ran for you," you huffed, stopping in front of your best friend.

"No one told you to run," he said. "You said I must get here ASAP. How fast was I supposed to get here?"

"Fast." "Then?" You asked. "But still, no one said you had to run to be fast. Let's just go give this girl her lunch bag."

Haru led the way while you tried to keep up and follow him.

"Who's it anyway? Does it belong to one of your friends? Wait, do you have other friends?" You asked, causing him to roll his eyes.

"Just because you're a loner doesn't make me one. Of course, I have other friends, you stupid bitch," Haru huffed. "He asked me to give it to her since we coincidently go to the same University. So no, this isn't for one of my friends."

"Who's the he and her you're talking about again?" You asked with your brows furrowed. "He as in Seungmin and her, as in her. His sister."

Haru had stopped walking and pointed to a table in front of the biology books. Your eyes followed the direction his finger was pointing at before they landed on a couple sitting at the table.

"Wait a minute... HOLY SHIT!" You whispered yelled. "What the heck, y/n?" Haru grumbled.

"Is Seungmin's sister Sohee? As in Kang Sohee?" You asked, whispering in his ear. Your best friend looked at you with wide eyes. "Oh my Gosh, how'd you know?"

"Uh... remember the girl that triggered me to call Jimin, baby, Minnie and tell him I loved him? She's that girl." You weren't sure if it was possible, but Haru's eyes were wider than before. "You're lying!"

"I wish I was-" "baby?" You heard someone whisper-yell. You turned to Jimin, giving you a bright smile and calling you over. "Come, here!"

You gave Haru a look before making your way to their table. "How long have you been standing there?" Jimin asked once you had reached. Your boyfriend wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you closer before allowing his head to lean on your stomach. "Not long. Less than a minute or two, actually."

"Hello, Sohee," you greeted, and she gave you a small smile. "Oh hello, y/n."

"Seung sent me to give you this. Your mom said you forgot your lunch, so he had to go and pick it up, but he couldn't bring it here. Since, you know, he has a business to run. Anyway, here." Haru said, giving Sohee her lunch bag.

"Oh, thank you, Haru," she said, taking the bag and placing it on the chair beside.

'When did Haru get so close to the family, oh my God...' You thought to yourself as you watched their interaction.

"How far are you guys with this assignment?" You asked as you looked at Jimin's notebook, running your fingers through his hair. "Not too long. We should be done by the end of this week."

"Yup, can't wait to get this shit over and done with," Sohee softly groaned as she threw her head back.

"You don't have a lecture right now, right?" Jimin asked, looking up at you, and you nodded. "Do you wanna stay here, then?"

"Yeah-" "Sorry, mister. I know y/n's your girlfriend and soulmate and all the shit, but she was my best friend first." Haru said, grabbing you by the arm and pulling you away from Jimin.

"Why don't you hang out with your other friends?" You asked with a smirk on his face. "Ugh, fuck them. None of them vibe with me as much as you do. Bye Sohee, and bye daddy J 2."

Jimin watched as you were dragged away with a confused expression on his face.

"Daddy J 2? What the...?"

—————————————————

a/n: a bit of less interesting chapter but whatever lol. 

how are you guys? are you well? still enjoying the story? that kind of stuff? idk 🧍‍♀️